THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^
eek.gif

Just beautiful.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

Are those IIIs fakes? I realize the paint job is custom. Just wondering since the box label looks suspicious.
It's probably a custom made box tag, lots of people make them as well as replacement ones

Originally Posted by dubchester

Are those IIIs fakes? I realize the paint job is custom. Just wondering since the box label looks suspicious.
It's probably a custom made box tag, lots of people make them as well as replacement ones

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Are those fake Grinches up at the top?

yea how come the insoles only have the shozoku logo? are those samples?

Lol, theyre GS size 6.5 for My lady.. And custom foam insoles in the black/ Del Sols from Champs

Lol, theyre GS size 6.5 for My lady.. And custom foam insoles in the black/ Del Sols from Champs

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

nice!! nice collection!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

nice!! nice collection!! 
pimp.gif

Got my Volt Camos in today, I put the Volt laces in to see how they would look (and to show anyone else wondering), not too bad IMO
(forgive the horrible quality, don't have my good camera with me 
grin.gif
)

Got my Volt Camos in today, I put the Volt laces in to see how they would look (and to show anyone else wondering), not too bad IMO
(forgive the horrible quality, don't have my good camera with me 
grin.gif
)

^ nice pics. i personally like the laces they came with because of the volt tips, but the volt laces look alright.

^ nice pics. i personally like the laces they came with because of the volt tips, but the volt laces look alright.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Thanks 
I agree about the original laces, I just love how they only have volt on the tips, same with the East LA laces only having red on the tips 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Thanks 
I agree about the original laces, I just love how they only have volt on the tips, same with the East LA laces only having red on the tips 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom