THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

guys i need help...i know this has always came up but i REALLY NEED VOLT LACES for my chaos....is there a good site that has volt laces???? i already tired and couldnt find any
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

guys i need help...i know this has always came up but i REALLY NEED VOLT LACES for my chaos....is there a good site that has volt laces???? i already tired and couldnt find any
ohwell.gif

+1 on nike factory stores 

ohwell.gif

+1 on nike factory stores 

found it:
10fuih5.jpg

i didn't really like these laces because they were puffy like sb laces, so i used the ones from my grinches. from what i've heard the johnniethong laces are really close to the original, and i bought white laces from them and on my chinas they look fine.

found it:
10fuih5.jpg

i didn't really like these laces because they were puffy like sb laces, so i used the ones from my grinches. from what i've heard the johnniethong laces are really close to the original, and i bought white laces from them and on my chinas they look fine.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

ohwell.gif

johnniethong on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-4...5644a48343#ht_4284wt_972

(#21 is the volt color i believe)

you can also get sb like laces at a nike factory, i'll find the pic where i have them on my chaos.
+1 i bought 2 pairs of laces for some brons from this dude totally worth it!

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

ohwell.gif

johnniethong on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-4...5644a48343#ht_4284wt_972

(#21 is the volt color i believe)

you can also get sb like laces at a nike factory, i'll find the pic where i have them on my chaos.
+1 i bought 2 pairs of laces for some brons from this dude totally worth it!

^^^ not bad if you are gonna order 300 of them lol (minimum order). also if you like the half rounded ones then go for it, but imo the flat ones look better.

^^^ not bad if you are gonna order 300 of them lol (minimum order). also if you like the half rounded ones then go for it, but imo the flat ones look better.

^^cool thanks...yea i will. i checked target and got no luck their....i was getting confused with the neon yellow and neon green laces they have??? is neon yellow closer to the volt?

^^cool thanks...yea i will. i checked target and got no luck their....i was getting confused with the neon yellow and neon green laces they have??? is neon yellow closer to the volt?

Lol yeah I got confused with neon green and neon yellow. I went to Nike Factory Store and bought neon green. Came home laced it up and noticed bought the wrong color. Went back and exchanged it. Camo looking dope up there.

Lol yeah I got confused with neon green and neon yellow. I went to Nike Factory Store and bought neon green. Came home laced it up and noticed bought the wrong color. Went back and exchanged it. Camo looking dope up there.

yeah i was confused when i was buying my laces too, but it should be neon yellow.

yeah i was confused when i was buying my laces too, but it should be neon yellow.

Back
Top Bottom