THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by theone218

any kobes showing up in the outlets yet?

Some guy posted some grinches that he found at an oulet in the pickup thread.
if i'm not mistaken.. that was only cuz he was lucky to be there at the same time someone was returning them.. so to be clear and not mislead anyone.. grinches never made it to the outlets.. 

Nevermind then.
laugh.gif

Those damn Tour Yellows look better and better everytime I walk in a store
30t6p3b.gif

What are the chances those Aces release? Because if they don't I will be disappointed.

@HOOD17 I know what you mean about the Tour Yellows. The more I see them , the more I get the feeling I want to double up on them, but I'm just going to get the Aces instead. Any updates on the release date?

@HOOD17 I know what you mean about the Tour Yellows. The more I see them , the more I get the feeling I want to double up on them, but I'm just going to get the Aces instead. Any updates on the release date?

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif
i'm probably a minority of one, but those tour yellows are my favorite cw of the vi.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif
i'm probably a minority of one, but those tour yellows are my favorite cw of the vi.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Dope Tour Yellows a page back.

Finally got around to unds-ing Glass Blues....
Thanks man.. I have been waiting for a nice yellow shoe since I saw the a picture of the rare snakepools that were make for both the IV and the Hyperdunks. Only other ones that come to mind are Bruce Lee's. Only two in my collection with a good amount of yellow were the IV and V rings, but this one definitely moved up the ranks fast. Glass Blues look amazing in picture and in person, just not on me.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Dope Tour Yellows a page back.

Finally got around to unds-ing Glass Blues....
Thanks man.. I have been waiting for a nice yellow shoe since I saw the a picture of the rare snakepools that were make for both the IV and the Hyperdunks. Only other ones that come to mind are Bruce Lee's. Only two in my collection with a good amount of yellow were the IV and V rings, but this one definitely moved up the ranks fast. Glass Blues look amazing in picture and in person, just not on me.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Just received my blue camos from NDC and I have to say these look 10x better than the glossy camos on the IDs. Being an owner of both, I prefer the GR version of the camo. I know someone dropped word in the other forum that the camo was coming back July 7 or something like that. Hopefully they will have better options than last time.

that someone was me.  and i love the matted finish on the gr.  i have a chance to buy the blue camos for 70+ but will pass on them cause i hate the volt on them.  the options will likely be the same when they go back on iD.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Just received my blue camos from NDC and I have to say these look 10x better than the glossy camos on the IDs. Being an owner of both, I prefer the GR version of the camo. I know someone dropped word in the other forum that the camo was coming back July 7 or something like that. Hopefully they will have better options than last time.

that someone was me.  and i love the matted finish on the gr.  i have a chance to buy the blue camos for 70+ but will pass on them cause i hate the volt on them.  the options will likely be the same when they go back on iD.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ive taken a break on Kobes. Last kobe purchase a while ago. I just like grey shoes for some reason.
Waiting for a colorway to punch me in the mouth.

Nike SBs and eBaying it up on Jordans as of late.

Oh, that's you outbidding me  -__-  
laugh.gif
  jk.   I've been doing the same, size 11's.  

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ive taken a break on Kobes. Last kobe purchase a while ago. I just like grey shoes for some reason.
Waiting for a colorway to punch me in the mouth.

Nike SBs and eBaying it up on Jordans as of late.

Oh, that's you outbidding me  -__-  
laugh.gif
  jk.   I've been doing the same, size 11's.  

tour yellows look better every time i see pictures. wish the blue camos and the upcoming urban camos and aces didn't release so i could have money for these.

tour yellows look better every time i see pictures. wish the blue camos and the upcoming urban camos and aces didn't release so i could have money for these.

Back
Top Bottom