THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

those Venice Beach Customs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I was wondering when these were gonna drop. I usually buy a pair to wear during the Susan Komen 5K in my city. Hopefully these will be an easy cop. Aug 26 from what I'm reading.

Also is it me or do the scales look dirty?

I'm almost positive I saw these at the H.O.H. in L.A. earlier in the week. I also saw OJ Mayo in the mall a couple minutes after,

That's really tough for me to pick between OCs and Grinches, which are both top 3 for me along with the Chinas. Really kinda just depends if you like green or orange better.

As for the rest of my top 5, I'd go with Chaos and Del Sols, with an honorable mention to the Rices.

Originally Posted by coachbeets

Anyone else notice this on the camo's...it looks like a snake/mamba's head is spitting out venom (concord ink) You can kinda make this out on the other camo colorways, as well. Lemme know what you guys think. Not sure if anyone had seen that before. Sorry if I'm tardy.

k9dqo5.jpg

I see what pointed out on top of one of the swoosh but couldn't make out what it was.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anyone else notice this on the camo's...it looks like a snake/mamba's head is spitting out venom (concord ink) You can kinda make this out on the other camo colorways, as well. Lemme know what you guys think. Not sure if anyone had seen that before. Sorry if I'm tardy.

k9dqo5.jpg

I see what pointed out on top of one of the swoosh but couldn't make out what it was.

Thats a real good observation, it does look like a snake is spitting something out. The little details are what make a sneaker great 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

k9dqo5.jpg

Thats a real good observation, it does look like a snake is spitting something out. The little details are what make a sneaker great 
pimp.gif

All of the Camos had some splatter on them in the same places. One on the toe and one below the middle of the swoosh (above the spot where the back panel, midsole, and scales meet). The urban camos have concord splatter, blue camos have volt, and italian camos have crimson splatter.

I personally wish there was more of the splatter or it was more pronounced. Having it this small almost seems like a manufacturing mistake.

k9dqo5.jpg

pimp.gif
 just copped for 75 during FTL 50% off. my fav camo colorway

Originally Posted by nimhet

saw the urban camo's yesterday...really nice..going to scoop up a pair later with FTL bday coupon

Nimhet, share that bday gift/coupon with your nt fam
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by KiNgMaRcEl23

Finally got my pack last week....
info on that shirt
I believe it's a N98 jacket. There are several colors made but you can only get the one pictured from this snake crate pack.

snake crate is a nice pick up....

hope you did not pay 800 for it

Back
Top Bottom