THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by shychinoboy

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that ordered their pairs! 
happy.gif
   They are in stock, so orders for them should start shipping out on Monday.  Just send us a private message with your customer/order number is you want us to check on your order.

copped off eastbay w/ 15% off. just released but no sz 9??? had to get 9.5

i have a feeling eastbay didn't get sz 9 in the 3d's. no way they sold out that quickly.
We did receive some size 9s in with the shipment we received, but there were not very many available.  We may be receiving another shipment in for the size size 9s, but that is a big "may", since we were suppose to receive them with our first shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks Eastbay Ray for the info. Anyway to give us a heads up if you get another shipment?

On another note, I was shocked to find that they were delivered today! 2nd day air for gold club memebers? Never had this before!
Sure, I will keep an eye on the size 9 3Ds and post an update when we receive the shipment, if we receive one. 

Glad to see some people receiving their orders a day early.  Sure feels good! 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Any eastbay free shipping coupons or codes that i can use? im tryng to buy the mission power grip but the shippin is like 8 dollars and the mission grip is 9 dollars haha i dont wanna pay 18 dollars for something that is just 9 dollars! I know this ant the place to post this , but i figured you guys play ball too so youd problary wanna try out the mission power grip.......

Also im suprised the gradients r still on eastbay and nikestore!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Grabbed some Metallic Silver VIs. I like to call them the Harrison Barnes....lol

thanks for the pics. will be buying these tomorrow on NDC
pimp.gif

To those that haven't picked up the gradients, make sure you see them in person first. This is the first time that a vi looked better in pics than it did in real life.

I got my order from deadstock but they screwed up.
The box says size 9 which I ordered but inside the shoes are size 8s

I feel like they did it on purpose because I kept asking them when the ship date was.......

Maybe I'm just overthinking it lol

DS almost never answers emails anyways...but they always ship and will assist if you have complaints.....

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Steph Curry in the barcas.. WOW

these are just TOO SICK on the court
30t6p3b.gif
would love to get those for retail to ball in.
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
Good luck with that
didnt mean it like it was going to happen
grin.gif

anyways i wouldnt spend more than 170 on a pair of shoes im gonna tear up on the court.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Grabbed some Metallic Silver VIs. I like to call them the Harrison Barnes....lol

thanks for the pics. will be buying these tomorrow on NDC
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm sold on the Metallics after Flints pics.
Great pics as always....

Those Metallics/grey are my favorite as well. I like that it minimizes the scale effect, unlike the gradients, 3D, etc.
I just never got into the pimple look, but to each his own.

I bought a pair of white/red TB for $85 shipped off eastbay with the $25 off coupon and got 2nd Day Air Shipping.
Looks like Eastbay is on the ball this holiday season.

My Kobe VI collection is complete:
1. Cool Grey
2. Concord
3. Duke
4. Bred
5. White Red tb
6. Italian Camo
7. White Black tb

Not near as many as some of you guys, but a lot more than I expected after getting 21 pairs of the V.
Those Kobe's are contagious!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

To those that haven't picked up the gradients, make sure you see them in person first. This is the first time that a vi looked better in pics than it did in real life.

At first I wanted to cosign this. I wasn't overwhelmed by the gradients/splatter when I first pulled them out the box. Then I tried them on and
eek.gif
, they look amazing on feet. I also switched the laces for the yellow tips. It's funny how such a small detail can make a shoe look better. I may try white laces on them once I get my 3Ds. They looked pretty good a couple pages back. In the end I'm happy I copped.

Now that the Kobe VIs are done here is my new top five.

1. East LAs
2. 3Ds
3. BHM
4. Laker 3Ds
5. Laker Gradients

Glass blues are the only ones i have.

Wish i could have copped more... but what can you
do when the jordan, penny/foam and Bo lines eat
up your wallet.

Fun living vicariously through y'all though. lol.

Top five in no order:

Grinch
3D (the first ones)
Barca Orange
OC

Dang, i know i'm missing another loud/ostentatious color
but i can't put my finger on it.

ahhh...

The Chaos. That's about it.

Besides the Rice's, East LA's, Copters, All Stars and China's... everything else was just
filler material. Pillow fluff. Pocket lint status.

Nike getting crazy with the prices on the VII's. I sure hope y'all have hefty bank accounts
cuz it doesn't look like the folks over at swoosh are playing around - again. Good luck!!!

Glass blues are the only ones i have.

Wish i could have copped more... but what can you
do when the jordan, penny/foam and Bo lines eat
up your wallet.

Fun living vicariously through y'all though. lol.

Top five in no order:

Grinch
3D (the first ones)
Barca Orange
OC

Dang, i know i'm missing another loud/ostentatious color
but i can't put my finger on it.

ahhh...

The Chaos. That's about it.

Besides the Rice's, East LA's, Copters, All Stars and China's... everything else was just
filler material. Pillow fluff. Pocket lint status.

Nike getting crazy with the prices on the VII's. I sure hope y'all have hefty bank accounts
cuz it doesn't look like the folks over at swoosh are playing around - again. Good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom