THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

any way to find TB's for cheap?

would love to get a red, navy, and a green pair.

got the royal blues and been beating them to death for the last 2 years and still look good.

i swear, these are pretty good. id love to have a stock of them.

I wish I would have bought them when they were on discount for 80 on East bay
the way the shoe game is now the people who do have them are over selling since they're older. its bs but thats just the way it is now

An outlet in Canada is selling the Dark Night VI's. too bad they don't ship and they got my 13 
mean.gif

got them! thanks for the tips and advice guys. can't beat $80. shocked whe I saw this deal online.

Last edited:
Just snagged a pair of VI 3d LA's off ebay for under retail, deadstock :smokin

love the VIs

those think pinks I scored also for 200, they have the size wrote on the bottom in pen :smh: but for the price I paid I'm still coming out on top

:rofl:

Yup!

I saw them listed, and the price and I was like what the hell...why are these so cheap and still here? So snapped them up asap

Hhaha i've seen a few of them today. I scooped a 11.5 for $80. :smokin Apparently they are popping up at Ross stores for $50.

Hhaha i've seen a few of them today. I scooped a 11.5 for $80. :smokin Apparently they are popping up at Ross stores for $50.

Yeah just saw they were reported at Marshalls. I'm not mad, paid under retail, DS, new in box. And my marshalls/ross never get heat. So I'm happy lol

Got my ebay 3d kobe vi's in. Has sharpie on the bottom. Seller is trying to lie to me and claim it's the store identification number and giving me a story about how he paid retail for these and was "doing people a favor" by selling them for less than retail. :smh:

My issue is he didn't show the sharpie in the pics or in the listing.

Got my ebay 3d kobe vi's in. Has sharpie on the bottom. Seller is trying to lie to me and claim it's the store identification number and giving me a story about how he paid retail for these and was "doing people a favor" by selling them for less than retail.
mean.gif

My issue is he didn't show the sharpie in the pics or in the listing.
Damn...

Is it sharpie all over the bottoms?  There may be something you can use to get that out.

Back
Top Bottom