THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Saw the Camos oin person. They're nice!! But had to get the classic TB 3's....will get these babies later

Saw the Camos oin person. They're nice!! But had to get the classic TB 3's....will get these babies later

Originally Posted by scotballer5

28uqr01.jpg

At the post office, returning the other pair
i want mangos sooo bad. wish there was a us release 
mad.gif

TB3 are clean and simple, they are perfect for the summertime. That's why ppl that likes Kobe opted for them instead of camos. They might be a bigger hit come Fall or hunting season.
laugh.gif

Black/greys and cool grey needs to release soon because I haven't liked anything else after the gradients. So I can wait for the VII after that.

TB3 are clean and simple, they are perfect for the summertime. That's why ppl that likes Kobe opted for them instead of camos. They might be a bigger hit come Fall or hunting season.
laugh.gif

Black/greys and cool grey needs to release soon because I haven't liked anything else after the gradients. So I can wait for the VII after that.

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

dam I just busted a mission from LA to costa mesa for them chaos, and it was worth it to get them at retail
smile.gif
totally worth it! i drove from irvine to the FA at del amo mall and copped 3 pairs of the chaos lol. this was like two weeks after it came out.

did they have more rices at costa mesa?

yea man they did have more rices.

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

dam I just busted a mission from LA to costa mesa for them chaos, and it was worth it to get them at retail
smile.gif
totally worth it! i drove from irvine to the FA at del amo mall and copped 3 pairs of the chaos lol. this was like two weeks after it came out.

did they have more rices at costa mesa?

yea man they did have more rices.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
QFT. I went in for the camos, walked out with the TB3's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
QFT. I went in for the camos, walked out with the TB3's
happy.gif

Got my gradients in yesterday... They are so nice in person! Went and balled in them and did work.

Got my gradients in yesterday... They are so nice in person! Went and balled in them and did work.

anyone know if or when they would make the TY or Camos available on swoosh for discount? I wanna pull the trigger but I don't wanna do it, then see that they are on discount.

anyone know if or when they would make the TY or Camos available on swoosh for discount? I wanna pull the trigger but I don't wanna do it, then see that they are on discount.

Back
Top Bottom