THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Can the mangos still be found in stores or online overseas? Did they drop in Australia?

Can the mangos still be found in stores or online overseas? Did they drop in Australia?

anyone know when the grey camos are coming out?
first post! I didn't even know I COULD post...never knew I was approved haha. probably should have made it a bit more memorable but oh well 
eyes.gif

first post! I didn't even know I COULD post...never knew I was approved haha. probably should have made it a bit more memorable but oh well 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

eyes.gif

No concrete release dates yet for any upcoming colorways
frown.gif

Welcome to NT!

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

eyes.gif

No concrete release dates yet for any upcoming colorways
frown.gif

Welcome to NT!

Anyone in so cal looking for camo's, they have a full size run at Footaction at Riverside Galleria.

Anyone in so cal looking for camo's, they have a full size run at Footaction at Riverside Galleria.

Eastbay rep said the camos are on hand and will ship out on Monday.

Thanks for posting pics everyone. I think I will wait for the camos to go on sale. If they are not available anymore i'll wait for the black/greys. I'm not gonna stress on the camos.

Eastbay rep said the camos are on hand and will ship out on Monday.

Thanks for posting pics everyone. I think I will wait for the camos to go on sale. If they are not available anymore i'll wait for the black/greys. I'm not gonna stress on the camos.

Back
Top Bottom