THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
so basically you just want the hype ones.

are they? i have no idea honestly... i just saw them worn in the WDYWT thread and they turned my head.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

hey guys. i'm new to these, and am mainly only interested in the barcelona's and the khaki crimson camo's...

do these fit snug, big, or true to size?

i'm a true 12.5 but that size isn't available, so would i be better off in a 12 or 13?

thanx.

Go with a 13 bro... I'm also a true 12.5

thanx. so they fit kinda snug? keep in mind i also like to lace loose so i don't want any heel slippage. our size sucks man.
30t6p3b.gif

@DJ Pronto... Yea, being a size 12.5 sucks....

The Zoom Kobe IVs, V, & VI are all snug as they mold (form to your foot)...

But if you lace them loose, you might have some heel slippage in this shoe... I guess because there are two less lace-holes on this shoe vs. the Vs...

A few members here have had this problem if laced loose. A few solutions is to lace them tighter, tie them using the runner's loop method (for basketball) or break them in some more as they are stiff...

HOPE THAT HELPS HOMIE...

@DJ Pronto... Yea, being a size 12.5 sucks....

The Zoom Kobe IVs, V, & VI are all snug as they mold (form to your foot)...

But if you lace them loose, you might have some heel slippage in this shoe... I guess because there are two less lace-holes on this shoe vs. the Vs...

A few members here have had this problem if laced loose. A few solutions is to lace them tighter, tie them using the runner's loop method (for basketball) or break them in some more as they are stiff...

HOPE THAT HELPS HOMIE...

Just won some DS sz 6 (MENS) Kobe VI Concords for the wife, ebay $50 shipped FTW! Great deal since they aren't the GS sizes...

Just won some DS sz 6 (MENS) Kobe VI Concords for the wife, ebay $50 shipped FTW! Great deal since they aren't the GS sizes...

dont know if they just got these, but nike factory great mall has the all-star weekend shirts and kobe socks. i got the oc and 3d shirts and the kobe elite socks.

dont know if they just got these, but nike factory great mall has the all-star weekend shirts and kobe socks. i got the oc and 3d shirts and the kobe elite socks.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Since when did Men's go down to 6? I thought they started at 7 or 7.5? 

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

They tryin' to make that extra buck off those smaller foot people and big kids haha

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

They tryin' to make that extra buck off those smaller foot people and big kids haha

Just bought some Home POPs at Shiekh for $99. Not bad, ill just use them for the gym. They also had the Concords and Breds for the same price.

Any news on the Dark Knight colorway?

Just bought some Home POPs at Shiekh for $99. Not bad, ill just use them for the gym. They also had the Concords and Breds for the same price.

Any news on the Dark Knight colorway?

Whoa DJ Proto in Kobes?!?! I mostly see you wear Asics, NB, and other Nikes but never Kobes in WDYWT thread. It's not gonna look good on you since you can't pop the tongue on the Kobes.
laugh.gif

The gold club membership is worth it, it pays for itself.

Whoa DJ Proto in Kobes?!?! I mostly see you wear Asics, NB, and other Nikes but never Kobes in WDYWT thread. It's not gonna look good on you since you can't pop the tongue on the Kobes.
laugh.gif

The gold club membership is worth it, it pays for itself.

Back
Top Bottom