THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by CashMoney

anyone got the skinny on when the blackout, black/silver, all black, black mamba are releasing?

Aren't all black and black out the same thing?
I think that's what he meant. Like how we could call the "Tour Yellows", "Corns" if we wanted even though no one does that 
laugh.gif
. Point is all those names refer to the same shoe/colorway. 

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by CashMoney

anyone got the skinny on when the blackout, black/silver, all black, black mamba are releasing?

Aren't all black and black out the same thing?
I think that's what he meant. Like how we could call the "Tour Yellows", "Corns" if we wanted even though no one does that 
laugh.gif
. Point is all those names refer to the same shoe/colorway. 

cool grey's not doing it for me. nike needs to let us know a date for the black and concord camos. those are the only ones i want right now.

cool grey's not doing it for me. nike needs to let us know a date for the black and concord camos. those are the only ones i want right now.

Gonna Pass On The Cool Greys. Still Undecided On The Blackouts. Bring On The Dark Knights.

Gonna Pass On The Cool Greys. Still Undecided On The Blackouts. Bring On The Dark Knights.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

cool greys dubbed as "white marbles"... smh
I heard grey marble, but I felt the same way. The marbling on the scales is too faint imo.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

cool greys dubbed as "white marbles"... smh
I heard grey marble, but I felt the same way. The marbling on the scales is too faint imo.

oh so they're grey marbles? damn. that's just too much. too many nicknames flying around.
unless the shoe is really sick, we don't need no nicknames.

oh so they're grey marbles? damn. that's just too much. too many nicknames flying around.
unless the shoe is really sick, we don't need no nicknames.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

abstractability wrote:

Where are the Aces and give me one Laker Colorway!!
this!

I'm starting to think they gave us the ID options to make our own Laker colorway. I'll hold out a little longer before I purchase my Laker IDs, just in case something drops in the fall.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

abstractability wrote:

Where are the Aces and give me one Laker Colorway!!
this!

I'm starting to think they gave us the ID options to make our own Laker colorway. I'll hold out a little longer before I purchase my Laker IDs, just in case something drops in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom