THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

None of my local Footlockers even get any exclusive Kobes. I have to go to King of Prussia HOH or Cherry Hill HOH to get the exclusive colors.

None of my local Footlockers even get any exclusive Kobes. I have to go to King of Prussia HOH or Cherry Hill HOH to get the exclusive colors.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I went to my local Footlocker yesterday, and to my surprise, they had a pair of 3D's in my size. I immediately scooped them up so no one else took them and checked out with quickness. They are my size as well!

lucky you
eyes.gif

I went to my local Footlocker yesterday, and to my surprise, they had a pair of 3D's in my size. I immediately scooped them up so no one else took them and checked out with quickness. They are my size as well!

lucky you
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

lucky you
eyes.gif
Oh I know. I missed out on the original release, then paid too much for a pair that was a half size too small. I am very relieved to finally have them in my size, and for retail. I just happened to stop by on my way to a grad party at the last second. Glad I did

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

lucky you
eyes.gif
Oh I know. I missed out on the original release, then paid too much for a pair that was a half size too small. I am very relieved to finally have them in my size, and for retail. I just happened to stop by on my way to a grad party at the last second. Glad I did

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

sorry if this has already been asked but ........... on kb24.com there is a video of Kobe showing up and playing 2k11, anyone know what he is wearin in that video by any chance ????? you catch a towards the end and can tell they are RED (I believe), just wondering if anyone knows for sure, couldnt find a picture anywhere
I don't think those are VIs. They might be Gucci.
They're Dunks.

sorry if this has already been asked but ........... on kb24.com there is a video of Kobe showing up and playing 2k11, anyone know what he is wearin in that video by any chance ????? you catch a towards the end and can tell they are RED (I believe), just wondering if anyone knows for sure, couldnt find a picture anywhere
They're Dunks.

Was playing in my VI like I have since they came out, rolled my ankle nasty ! Got a huge kankle! But those damn gradients look so fresh on my feet while playing, can't wait to get back on the court! Go Mavs!

Was playing in my VI like I have since they came out, rolled my ankle nasty ! Got a huge kankle! But those damn gradients look so fresh on my feet while playing, can't wait to get back on the court! Go Mavs!

I know this isnt the right place for this but oh well.  I am so happy lebrick didnt get that first chip
pimp.gif
.....(I know im hating,but I dont care I just dont like the guy.)

Now back to the kicks just picked up the tb royals and ******* kdiii's for $148 gotta love eastbay lol.

I know this isnt the right place for this but oh well.  I am so happy lebrick didnt get that first chip
pimp.gif
.....(I know im hating,but I dont care I just dont like the guy.)

Now back to the kicks just picked up the tb royals and ******* kdiii's for $148 gotta love eastbay lol.

Originally Posted by button999

They're Dunks.
nice catch. 
and props to finding those 3Ds ferrari

Originally Posted by button999

They're Dunks.
nice catch. 
and props to finding those 3Ds ferrari

So I am def enjoying my time here in Cali. Wasting no time, I went into my local footaction here in Sacramento yesterday looking for my camo kobes and came across this.

On top of that, they had a few camo kobes on display somewhere else in the footaction. They also had glass blues at the footlocker in the same mall. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the general anti kobe sentiment around here or maybe it's the terrible economy, but I see a lot of Kobes hanging around. Didn't ask for the sizes left, but they are all retail.
Actually, there were few camo kobes, but that could be because they received a smaller shipment.
I am hoping to hit the outlets this week and see what I find.

On a side note, I went bowling later that day. The black lights came on and I saw this:

pimp.gif

So I am def enjoying my time here in Cali. Wasting no time, I went into my local footaction here in Sacramento yesterday looking for my camo kobes and came across this.

On top of that, they had a few camo kobes on display somewhere else in the footaction. They also had glass blues at the footlocker in the same mall. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the general anti kobe sentiment around here or maybe it's the terrible economy, but I see a lot of Kobes hanging around. Didn't ask for the sizes left, but they are all retail.
Actually, there were few camo kobes, but that could be because they received a smaller shipment.
I am hoping to hit the outlets this week and see what I find.

On a side note, I went bowling later that day. The black lights came on and I saw this:

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom