THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

@kobeoverbron I agree, the Lakers cw looks awesome, I also like the material on the tongue. Can't wait for them to drop in the fall.

@kobeoverbron I agree, the Lakers cw looks awesome, I also like the material on the tongue. Can't wait for them to drop in the fall.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

A few more pics of the Barcelona's.  Much respect to my camera man for making the shoes look even more amazing.
Nice shots
pimp.gif

What car is that? Is that the Transformers Barricade Saleen?

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

A few more pics of the Barcelona's.  Much respect to my camera man for making the shoes look even more amazing.
Nice shots
pimp.gif

What car is that? Is that the Transformers Barricade Saleen?

TBs-white forefoot sole AGAIN.
I've lost count of how many VI's have white and/or milky soles.
Nike's supplier must have has a sale on white sole rubber this year, and they bought it all.

TBs-white forefoot sole AGAIN.
I've lost count of how many VI's have white and/or milky soles.
Nike's supplier must have has a sale on white sole rubber this year, and they bought it all.

so... It's july and I'm still sixless LOL this after 7 4s and 4 5s! I've got it narrowed down to 2 CWs, the 3Ds or the ASGs. On one hand you have the all star game MVPs on the other immortalized at Grauman's.

so... It's july and I'm still sixless LOL this after 7 4s and 4 5s! I've got it narrowed down to 2 CWs, the 3Ds or the ASGs. On one hand you have the all star game MVPs on the other immortalized at Grauman's.

I cannot wait for these to hit outlets this time next year! same as what happened with the 5s...
so many amazing colorways still dropping and to think you can cop these for around 50-60 bucks...
oh man!
pimp.gif

I cannot wait for these to hit outlets this time next year! same as what happened with the 5s...
so many amazing colorways still dropping and to think you can cop these for around 50-60 bucks...
oh man!
pimp.gif

zk5 lakers aways are way way better than this (zkvi lakers away)

gotta love that metallic finish on zkv aways especially on the tongue and on tthe panels near the laces.

zk5 lakers aways are way way better than this (zkvi lakers away)

gotta love that metallic finish on zkv aways especially on the tongue and on tthe panels near the laces.

Back
Top Bottom