THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

those grinches
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I JUST GOT 1 QUESTION???

DID THE PHILIPPINE BALL PLAYERS HACK THE HELL OUT OF KOBE THE WAY THEY MURDER EACH OTHER ON THE COURT...

I STOPPED REFFING PHILIPENO LEAGUES CUZ THE GAMES WERE JUST WAAAAY TOO LONG.
I think it was friendly game so no defense were being play

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I JUST GOT 1 QUESTION???

DID THE PHILIPPINE BALL PLAYERS HACK THE HELL OUT OF KOBE THE WAY THEY MURDER EACH OTHER ON THE COURT...

I STOPPED REFFING PHILIPENO LEAGUES CUZ THE GAMES WERE JUST WAAAAY TOO LONG.
I think it was friendly game so no defense were being play

kobe54.jpg

lmaoo how many teams are playing this game??

cool pics though bro. that coliseum looks amazing

kobe54.jpg

lmaoo how many teams are playing this game??

cool pics though bro. that coliseum looks amazing

I am not late, I just wasn't sure if I wanted the blue camo's.  Anyhow with that said, will someone tell me when did or do these drop and where?  For you younger cats, you need to understand that seeing the player actually in their signature shoe can and will change ones mind.  For you guys who like myself grew up in the Jordan era, you know and understand exactly where I am coming from.
grin.gif
  Peace.

I am not late, I just wasn't sure if I wanted the blue camo's.  Anyhow with that said, will someone tell me when did or do these drop and where?  For you younger cats, you need to understand that seeing the player actually in their signature shoe can and will change ones mind.  For you guys who like myself grew up in the Jordan era, you know and understand exactly where I am coming from.
grin.gif
  Peace.

freeze, it was like an NCAA type league selection or all stars thats why they have diff jerseys. its like dark jerseys vs the light ones. kobe went to join the college selection (dark color jerseys) against the philippine team (white jerseys).

thanks guys...it was fun taking pics of the mamba. but at the same time i wanted to see it myself what he was doin.

thejisback,

the blue camos released 2nd week of june i think. it came out at footaction for sure. im not sure if all footlockers came out with that thou. i went home to the phils 2nd week of june so thats what i remember.

freeze, it was like an NCAA type league selection or all stars thats why they have diff jerseys. its like dark jerseys vs the light ones. kobe went to join the college selection (dark color jerseys) against the philippine team (white jerseys).

thanks guys...it was fun taking pics of the mamba. but at the same time i wanted to see it myself what he was doin.

thejisback,

the blue camos released 2nd week of june i think. it came out at footaction for sure. im not sure if all footlockers came out with that thou. i went home to the phils 2nd week of june so thats what i remember.

I un DS'ed my ZKVI Helicopter's yesterday and man almost everywhere I go everyone says to me "those are dope" or "those are fresh".

I un DS'ed my ZKVI Helicopter's yesterday and man almost everywhere I go everyone says to me "those are dope" or "those are fresh".

Originally Posted by MR J 858

not a big fan of lace swapping but I think orange laces look good on those.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

not a big fan of lace swapping but I think orange laces look good on those.

Back
Top Bottom