THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

TPs white laces vs pink laces...Thanks for the laces Mizzo!

Had to change up my photo spot cause my washing machine kept giving me +%*# because apparently NWT has made his washing machine famous and so I got called out. My washing machine was like, "What Mugen? (Yes, my washing machine calls me by my SN) I'm not good enough to be in your pics?!"

So here they are...

got mine just now too and definitely love them. the logo is small but bigger than pics made them looks...
thanks for the comparison pics with the laces mugen, i'm torn between white and pink but may just stick to the pink for now

laugh.gif
But the white laces look real clean, Mugen. Dope.

Those think pinks looking good with the white laces. Good pics Mugen.
I'm hoping to pick up a pair for my lady this weekend (and maybe myself if I can't resist.)
Hopefully the supply out in Seoul hasn't gone dry yet.

The shine on my Blackouts are off. One shoe shines really nice and the other one is dull. Bought them a couple months back from FL but only wore them a few times. Didn't spill anything or mess up the one that doesn't shine. Tried cleaning it but didn't change. Any suggestions? Don't think I have the receipt.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
x2
some people are plain stupid. I got relatives who had/have breast cancer so
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/4/a/4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_****_Out.gif
yeah, those who don't get why it's important are BBC's!  I should post a story about them on www.bbcrazy.com LOL

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR
30t6p3b.gif

I hate seeing people get scammed on here. Good thing you didn't send the funds through as a gift. There are only a handful of people on here that I trust enough to send money as a gift.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

For the guy who asked how the milky soles look after being worn, they get brown. Just find a picture of worn ASG's and you'll see what I mean, same as with the DK's V's.

(JKIM5157 (ME) Aug. 26th 2011 @ 6:31pm:
Pretty much case is open. I'm losing patients.
DISCLAIMER: I know I'm a stickler for the proper grammar and always clowning people who use "your" instead of "you're" on NT....
but seriously....I have no clue how people make it through school (of any level) with "knowledge" of english language like this....

If your
wink.gif
 a doctor though and genuinely were losing "patients" because you were spending too much time trying to file a claim with paypal, muh bad...
otherwise, I'm
roll.gif
no joke, I have a close member of my fam who thinks the portable computer you can carry that's not a desktop is a "LABtop"........

maybe I should have taken this to twitter or my blog instead?

Back
Top Bottom