THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by DFABIX

kobeoverbron....those Aces pics are gonna make me pay retail (or more, which is ok, lol) for those kicks....
I love the ACE logo, especially since I'm a pokahplaya.....

blackouts look like there can be a lot done with them.....

when are the ACES being released again?

September 10. Come on man
tired.gif

laugh.gif

^Haha the fact that no one is there isn't very motivating for me to get up and go, and it's only going to get worse now that college football season is starting.

Plus, I don't have any shoes

Truedat.....the fact that there is a very viable gym open with nobody to come play is pretty unappealing...

now, to keep this on the shoes.....

"Plus, I don't have any shoes".......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!......gtfohwtn......

I see you bring 2 pairs of kobes to the gym homeskillet, 1 to wear on the way in and out, the other to actually ball in....

btw, I won't be there this week....so don't go trying to show up with matching lakers gear....lol

What's college football?.....

They are tight I would cop. No chance though since it'll be Vault exclusive. Seems like they are IDs with speckles added on the midsole.

havnt bought a kobe shoe since the zkI and im really lookin forward to buying a pair of these

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Good looks. Little steep for me. $326 after shipping.
That's only £75 more than retail was here. Not a bad price at all even if you include the shipping on top. These will be harder to find as the months go on.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Let me guess you are in PI and they are out already?

yup. we get most shoes released early. thing is,
some shoes don't drop here so it ain't that bright
and shiny.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Good looks. Little steep for me. $326 after shipping.
That's only £75 more than retail was here. Not a bad price at all even if you include the shipping on top. These will be harder to find as the months go on.

Definitely. I was just saying it was more than I would pay for them.

Back
Top Bottom