THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i wouldnt recommend kb24.com. i've heard that there customer support is really bad. i once sent them an email about an item but i never got a reply back.

Originally Posted by Sw00sh0re

looks like footaction.com has the IMPERIAL PURPLES for sale if anyones interested.
good look.  are these a footaction exclusive?  is eastbay getting these?  Eastbay Ray, any info on these? 

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i wouldnt recommend kb24.com. i've heard that there customer support is really bad. i once sent them an email about an item but i never got a reply back.
If I recall, they were notorious for taking very long to ship and didn't respond well (or at all) to numerous inquiries from people who wanted to get a status of their orders.  Not cool, in my eyes.  I guess if you have no other means of getting these and you really want them, they may be your last (and only) resort.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by jrjmd

aces1.jpg

forgot to add the home aces V
info on the shirt?
John: check this out

http://titan22.com/

The purple looks really dark on the website, but i'll prolly be disappointed when I see them in person and its a brighter purple.

are the imperial purples gonna sell on ndc soon?

Also, why won't kb24 allow me to checkout via paypal.....lame!

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by Sw00sh0re

looks like footaction.com has the IMPERIAL PURPLES for sale if anyones interested.
good look.  are these a footaction exclusive?  is eastbay getting these?  Eastbay Ray, any info on these? 
As a few people already found out, they are up on our website now.  Here is a link to them:  http://bit.ly/om6bPW

They came in early, as we were originally expecting to receive them in October.

EastbayRep - Ray

Nike Vault posted on their Facebook page about possibly releasing the vault anniversary editions.

Nike Vault Anniversary Pack Just over a year ago, Nike Basketball debuted the Nike Vault: the premium basketball destination in Los Angeles. Inspired by Kobe Bryant, the Nike Vault is located in the same building where he won five championships. To celebrate its One Year Anniversary, the Nike Vault is releasing a Special Pack featuring a custom Zoom Kobe VI, AW-77 hoodie, and Safety Deposit Box. The shoe features the Nike Vault signature colors of Black, Charcoal Gray, White, and Gold with and includes significant numbers relevant to the Nike Vault in the first year. Stay tuned for more information.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Doesn't make sense only to release 24 pairs but they do look just like id's.  It's hard to see the gold writing.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
straight up P's OS.... They caught onto BG and NWTs pairs and "Tried".... Pathetic attempt.

^^I wore 9's in the IV's & V's.....mostly because I like the extra wiggle space (it was minimal)...
but with the VI's I needed to go down to a 8.5, that's why I got rid of my Grinches.....

maybe just go to a FTL nearby and try them on first?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Doesn't make sense only to release 24 pairs but they do look just like id's.  It's hard to see the gold writing.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
straight up P's OS.... They caught onto BG and NWTs pairs and "Tried".... Pathetic attempt.

lol.. i actually think they're IDs. in other pics i've seen, the insoles were the same as the ID insoles. 

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^I wore 9's in the IV's & V's.....mostly because I like the extra wiggle space (it was minimal)...
but with the VI's I needed to go down to a 8.5, that's why I got rid of my Grinches.....

maybe just go to a FTL nearby and try them on first?

yeah that might be a good idea
anyone able to order from kb24 yet?

Originally Posted by alsasam

No more speckled laces on the imperials? Kinda disappointing

I think it does come with the speckled laces. It's just that Eastbay,FA,FTL, FNL and Champs uses sample pictures.

I have two pair of v's that are 8.5 and 9.5 but I wear a 9. 8.5 fits snug. I have one pair of vi in 8.5 and it's snug as well and the rest are 9s. I stick with 9 or 9.5

Back
Top Bottom