THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

so am i the only one who is on the fence with the 7s? and am i the only one who thinks the 6s are the best kobe to date?

i will reserve total judgement on the 7s until i see them and until we find out if that inner bootie serves as the tongue...

nice chinas^^^ so glad i picked up a pair...got the aces on ice too.

so am i the only one who is on the fence with the 7s? and am i the only one who thinks the 6s are the best kobe to date?

i will reserve total judgement on the 7s until i see them and until we find out if that inner bootie serves as the tongue...

nice chinas^^^ so glad i picked up a pair...got the aces on ice too.

^^^ I think the Vs were the peak Kobe performance shoe so far for me...the VIs and IVs are more cushy for long wears but for me the Vs are the tops....the VIIs will have to blow my mind to take the top spot.

Aesthetically the Vs take the cake. I love a good color blocking design. The VI were more comfortable though.

^ 4s 5s and 6s all are in the same range near the top...i can respect anyone that favors one of them over the other honestly. but for me, the 6s are tops strictly because the mamba nickname became part of the shoe even moreso than any other shoe ever with the faux scales. i love the shape of the 5s and 6s...and the 4s are what started the low top hype. 4s had great colorways as well.

really?

i found tne Vs way more comfortable for me than the VIs. for me the VIs are kinda snug

^I'd take the Vs and IVs over the VIs so I can't agree with VIs being #1, but I do want to see some other colorways of the VIIs. I wonder what they can do with that upper the way it is though, not sure how the colorblocking will work itself out.

^^^ agreed ...but can you take that Lebron shoe off your avatar...it's making me kind of ill...LOL

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

no, i'm on the fence with the 7's too.  i'll wait to see more pics and in person.

the 6's are my favorites, followed by the 5, then the 4.  keep in mind, i only started buying kobe's at the 4 though.  i really respect his game, but i'm not really a kobe fan.  only bought one 4, one 5, and two 6's.

I'm Having a hard time choosing, If you can Buy 2 out of the 3, what should it be?

BHM, Chaos and Barcelona??

Looks like most of the new releases of the kobe VI will go to the outlets. Looks like some people weren't so fond of the snakeskin concept. A lot of the kobe Vi's are appearing on nike outlet stores by the way(Dukes,del sols,concords,all star etc). We just have to wait on our local nike outlets to snag a pair for a very decent price.

my local outlets only got the TB green cw! i was mad they didnt have any of the other cw. i saw that they had the lakers home V cw but for 75 bucks no thanks. was hoping it would be cheaper

I like the VI better than the V definitely.

Sprained my ankle for the first time in my VI's this morning (Dukes). Guys at the gym said I shouldn't've been playing in low tops. I said it would've happened regardless cause I came down on someone's foot. Still my favorite shoe to play in.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

. Guys at the gym said I shouldn't've been playing in low tops.
The most sound argument I've ever heard.....
because all sprained ankles come from not wearing hi-tops....
because professional athletes who have their ankles taped, wear multiple pairs of socks, plus an ankle brace NEVER sprain their ankles.....
it's a clinically proven fact....dontchaknow.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

. Guys at the gym said I shouldn't've been playing in low tops.
The most sound argument I've ever heard.....
because all sprained ankles come from not wearing hi-tops....
because professional athletes who have their ankles taped, wear multiple pairs of socks, plus an ankle brace NEVER sprain their ankles.....
it's a clinically proven fact....dontchaknow.

'Cept for this guy (unless you were just joking).

But with the exception of today ALL my other sprains happened in hi-tops. (And I wear 2 pair of NBA socks cause I have a narrow foot).  I see your point though.

And like I said, the ZK6 is still the best shoe to play in IMO.

Sorta good news...I saw that a couple of sellers on eBay now have early pairs of the Lakers 3D (which look legit). The messed up part is that I haven't been able to find my size (13). And take it for what it's worth, but a seller on eBay mentioned that these shoes won't release for another couple of months...

Back
Top Bottom