The Rock out here shooting the club up Vol. His shorty washed tho

On the cool, The Rock seems like the type that'll be with an "average" woman that keeps it 1000 rather than a *** bucket that just looks good, get smashed and spends money.

I think a lot of celebs are like that. It's almost like an indication to them that this is safe person for me lol

View media item 1715499
His ex wife had a good personality as well.

I saw her on an episode of total divas and thought she was a guy.

lol i lowkey...or high key watch every episode of this show. legit have not watched a single episode of wrestling since 8th grade. something about these women that i care about though lol. can't explain it. and because i want to get in the bellas pants.

Damn, his ex wife straight ripped

CMagnWnUAAUb6yF.jpg

Looking like Doug Christie:

doug.jpg

Rocky must've left some 'vitamins' at the crib when he moved out. She ran out of her centrum silvers and figured his one-a-days wouldn't hurt, now she's wondering why she has 2 penises.

"I don't know what happened doctor. It's like it went from a blackberry pearl to logitech trackball..."

lol i lowkey...or high key watch every episode of this show. legit have not watched a single episode of wrestling since 8th grade. something about these women that i care about though lol. can't explain it. and because i want to get in the bellas pants.
It is an entertaining show, not much to explain honestly

Next season is going to be good. They got the bae, Amanda from tough enough. Girl is fine.

rocky finna smash eva marie and her **** boy husband finna watch on some in the closet steeze

Back
Top Bottom