The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Anybody giving away eggs feel free to help me get the stadium!!
Thanks!
@Andy-shearer

And who have already gave me eggs ill get you them back soon!

^^ Yeah, I don't mess with him anymore...

Gave myself a sore neck giving him 1,007 eggs and got a stone face for hiding 12 of them...

I just shot you a request, blacklion23.
I have to send you one. I haven't able to accept friends in months. Going to look for your name and you send you one now.

Edit-I can add friends again, just checked. What's your username?

Last edited:
:smh: I would've been more than happy to receive a 1000+ plus eggs, even if I couldn't find them all.

You want me to go in blue stacks and speed up all your snake counts?

Buy the rest of the land and get you whatever you don't have? Gym, motel, restaurant, etc?

If so, PM me for details...

I really need them. @godsrebel
I just gave you 479, you need to give eggs to those you owe before asking for more to help you.

I know that, but I'm not able to go on the game just now so can still ask for eggs up to how many I know I'll be able to payback and I have over 600 so could give you them both back.

^^ Yeah, I don't mess with him anymore...

Gave myself a sore neck giving him 1,007 eggs and got a stone face for hiding 12 of them...

I didn't actually care that you hid any I was thankful for what I got, I already said that it was just funny I couldn't find 12'.

AS, I'll give you some once you clear your town out if you still need.

I just want at least the stadium meaning I do need a lot more, I'm able to pay back as I have a lot of eggs. I think in the right corner I'm just going to buy land and they can be put there, thanks!

I want my god damn stadiums back 
mad.gif

W
I really need them. @godsrebel
I just gave you 479, you need to give eggs to those you owe before asking for more to help you.

Wait a second, you sure you gave me 479 eggs? Because I have checked several times and you're not even on my friends list!?

Come to think of it, @blacklion23, I don't even remember picking up 480 eggs the past few days, only 100-200, and when you're not on my friends list you couldn't have gave me all those eggs, yet you're asking for them back.

dnero86 asking for eggs here...

willing to give what i do have.. which is not much.. sorry!~

Back
Top Bottom