The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

With whacking day almost coming to an end, are there any NTers who have completed all the snake prizes and have extra eggs laying around that would like to donate?

I just got the pet snake so sitting on 5530ish right now.

OFreshone09 is the SN.

I just got the stadium and would appreciate eggs to help me get the snake, thanks! I can give back too;
@Andy-shearer!

I have 240 snakes for trade

@parada45

Drop them off and I will do the same

Just hit me up on here

I currently have 8900 snakes, doubt I'll make it to 12000 by May 8.

If anyone has eggs to give away I'd definitely appreciate it. I also have 135 eggs to trade.

@godsrebel

Last edited:
Been playing for two weeks... On level 8, does it get any better?? I find this game pointless but I'm still tapping trying to get these snakes and etc

I've got 1800. No trade needed. Just friend me, & have at least one large space of land available and I'll drop at least 50 eggs each day.

Next Thursday. Next update is the Squidport and ocean expansion.

I have over 800 eggs. jhawk826

I've got 1800. No trade needed. Just friend me, & have at least one large space of land available and I'll drop at least 50 eggs each day.

Give. me. eggs... still have 5000 more to go :frown: :frown:
I'm too poor to buy and too lazy to do a hack/glitch.

Username: CornDouglas

Give. me. eggs... still have 5000 more to go
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm too poor to buy and too lazy to do a hack/glitch.

Username: CornDouglas
And too lazy to add me too. Wait... I'm giving you eggs, and you want me to add YOU?
laugh.gif

NO eggs for you!

Andy shearer, you owe me 150 bro.

Anyone in need, I'll go through the last couple pages again and drop some off tomorrow.

Any donut hacks that don't require a jailbroken iphone?
nerd.gif
A couple pages back. Download the emulator on your computer and you can get unlimited donuts.
Been trying the Blue Stacks hack, got into my account once and got all of the Whacking Day prizes, but then it froze when I clicked on a character.  Haven't been able to log back in since
mean.gif
.  Still want to get Lugash's Gym and some more money...

Back
Top Bottom