The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I don't know if someone answered but for these packs to work does my iphone need to be jailbroken?

No. The apk is ran on a computer.

I think the update is cool except for the buying and building of the boardwalk pieces. Two days is a long wait for one of those parcels.

I forgot how to install apk's on my Mac... anyway this is a nice update so far. Lots of new buildings and opening up the water was a nice touch

the time it takes for one damn boardwalk tile to regenerate is ridiculous :smh:, even with hacking I ain't tryna waste all my donuts on this

the time it takes for one damn boardwalk tile to regenerate is ridiculous
mean.gif

those directions for the apk have me lost haha. and im trying to figure it out on a mac, my PC wont allow bluestacks to download.

Hi guys. I used the iOS hack. Dude. There's now way anyone will be able to build the entire boardwalk without cheating or buying $900 worth of donuts. I'm cheating and at around 40 boardwalks. Its taking 3 days and 48 donuta to skip

Hi guys. I used the iOS hack. Dude. There's now way anyone will be able to build the entire boardwalk without cheating or buying $900 worth of donuts. I'm cheating and at around 40 boardwalks. Its taking 3 days and 48 donuta to skip

Seriously. Just buying the land ... :x :x :x :x :x

I wish I brought my laptop with me...... No hack for me till after the 4th of July :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I brought my laptop with me...... No hack for me till after the 4th of July :frown: :frown: :frown:

Im looking into the hack.. this game comes out with good updates but then Im like :stoneface: with the process of the new update. Why does it have to take forever just to get ONE tile?

Back
Top Bottom