The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Camp Krusty and a Mental Hospital? ...... anymore land available?

When's that update coming out? I had to put more of my houses in storage to fit Wolfcastle's mansion, the gym and the movie studio :smh:

I hope we get a radioactive man suit! Up and at them!

Calmwood.jpg

Haven't heard anything about more land except for the Krustyland update being on a different screen, I need some more land badly 
mean.gif

A few of the August update "Krustyland" screens:
ZxP946H.png

hBfIak1.png

Y4lEFvx.png

2QOubFK.jpg
Kamp Krusty update more than likely will come before the Krustyland update

Calmwood.jpg

Haven't heard anything about more land except for the Krustyland update being on a different screen, I need some more land badly 
mean.gif

A few of the August update "Krustyland" screens:
ZxP946H.png

hBfIak1.png

Y4lEFvx.png

2QOubFK.jpg

Kamp Krusty update more than likely will come before the Krustyland update

[COLOR=#red]Having all that PLUS camp krusty....

I need land. This is gonna get ugly fast.[/COLOR]

From what I understand the Krustyland update will be an entirely separate land that you have to travel to using that bus station in the pic above. So no need to make a bunch of room for Krustyland.

Last edited:
Looking forward to Krustyland and Camp Krusty.

Hopefully Duff Gardens is in the works for the future.

Duff beer for me, Duff beer for you, I'll have a Duff, you'll have one too......

Loved that episode!!!

Woah. Good thing I didn't finish reorganizing my Springfield. EA is banking off of these microtransactions.

^Ditto, still need to organize the new land between the boardwalk and the old space :lol:

^Ditto, still need to organize the new land between the boardwalk and the old space :lol:

AusZero is that dude, hooked it up, :smokin

I just gave people with mansions beachfront properties. :lol:

It's getting tight in some quarters but I still have wiggle room.

Yea this will be the last time I ever restart from the ground up so I'm taking my time **** it was days before I removed everything I could so far I've put the streets down built a grid for the city blocks I made the blocks 4x3 so it wasn't to small or to big.
Left room around the inner city for the wooded area and the beach front homes to come later.
I can tell you this there won't be no damn park no more lol
Space is tight which is just how it should be for those playing for a long time make a choice of what you want in your town to make your town different from the next person

If you want to follow me as I restart my town add me dasignofhell

Side note why don't we have a list so I can only have NT friends

Dam this game is addicting had it a few weeks and already remodeling my springfield. Add me jmob32

I am getting so frustrated with the mystery box at the end of the week.  I just dont understand.  I get nothing but GARBAGE.  Am I doing something wrong?  My brother gets LACED with good items in there all the time.  He has gotten two characters (Hans Moleman & Squeaky Teen), a box of 10 donuts, and various other cool items.  The best item I have gotten was a gazebo.  I typically get hedges, picket fences or shrubs.  I have never gotten anything of value. 

Very frustrating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom