The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

You guys have a weird progression of quests....how you got santas little helper and no Moe's or Marge?...
Anyways, I'm nearing the end of all regular and Xmas quest....just stacking up to buy the family practice which is 160k...after that is the hospital....and by them I should have SLH also....I didn't get Gill because I've had Santa's village since the beginning of the update.

Same here.

It depends on when someone starts playing the game. The more recent, the greater the chances are that the Christmas update quests occur before the game's regular quests. SLH may be running around a guy's town before he has Moe's tavern, but that guy may be on level 12 or something.

That's just my guess.

How do I get Moe's? I have zero ongoing quests right now except for Apu's 7 day shift

thats odd. I had Moe before Apu's 7 days shift. Apu's 7 days shift made me get the Police Dept./Chief Wiggum
That's what I'm saying. I thought everyone had the same order of quests... Heck i just got Bart like 4 days ago :lol: :smh:

But ya, i just started playing on like Thanksgiving day

Last edited by a moderator:
smh..just now figuring out how to make those river fences
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are getting the Christmas tasks mixed up with the regular ones. Just keep doing your tasks and follow the list someone posted a page or two back, and you'll be fine. It doesn't matter what level you're on, the game advances at different paces for everyone.

Is there any way to store funzos or the Birns creature from treehouse of terror?
:lol: I was wondering the same, especially the Burns creature. I know you can get rid of the Mayan God by storing the artifact, and Kang by storing the crashed UFO. But both are cool so I let them roam.

Last edited:
Since the Gill update, my game is a crash fest again.
Moves the map too fast, crash.
Assign a job right after another, crash.
Click on a character that speaks, crash.

Looks like i won't be getting Santa's Little Helper if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Damn, still holding out on buying donuts. I get EA trying to make money off the game, but damn. Just don't like the idea of dropping $100 to get all the items/buildings that require donuts. :rolleyes

Any other way to get them? I'm making progress, police station and try n save getting built at the moment. **** you Gil, I'm not buying donuts, :lol:

new player....

gonna go through old pages and add errrrbody

but lurkers..

add me

dwileykyot

after getting my first couple friends

i understand i'm not very desirable as a friend...but throw me a bone NT

Last edited:
i think your product destroys the aesthetics of the phone and will become a hindrance when it comes to getting your phone in/out of your pocket.

it also becomes an object that will snag onto other objects

good luck though!

Back
Top Bottom