The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Who has an iPad 3 or a iPhone 5 and wants to make an easy $5 via PayPal gift?

I have been stuck on the loading screen for 9-10 days now and it seems you can only get past this harp sound if you have the iPad 3 or iPhone 5.

(I have an iPad 2 and the 4S.)

I will PM you my screen name and PW. 

You turn "auto-lock" off, enter the game as me, it will freeze and start making an annoying harp sound over and over. You just let it sit until it stops on its own. 15-20 minutes.

It should stop the annoying sound and take you into the game.

let me know when done and if it worked, I will PayPal you an easy $5..

Jeez that's really the only way to get rid of it now?

Jeez that's really the only way to get rid of it now?
Since EA isn't doing anything, yes.

The first person to post this problem on the EA forums posted on Jan. 31st. It's been almost a month for him!

Their are people over there that are helping people by doing this, but the waiting list is too long.

They will be doing this for days...

Anybody want to help me?

I'm hoping the glitch still works...

I ran into that problem with the "Harp of Death" and solved it just last night.

If you have a friend or someone with an iPhone 5 or iPad 3, log into your account using their device.

Once you do, you'll get through the harp playing again but right when you get over it, you'll get into the bonus present stage where you'll win 1 to 3 donuts depending on the box you pick. My friend told me he did this for me and I racked up 978 donuts before the game finally let him through.

He then logged off my account and told me to try it. Went to my iPhone 4 and logged in seamlessly with ALL 900 plus donuts. Decided to finally get all the premium items I missed and more importantly, the game is letting me log back again.

This seems to happen to people who are at level 26 and have did the task involving Ralph/Chief Wiggum eating together at that vegetarian restaurant.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I am only at lvl 8, so it will be a while until I can use the glitch, but when I use a scratch off, I wait to collect the prize, but no second ticket appears. I have tried this several times. Does this mean that they patched it? If no second ticket appears then I know it won't work. Anyone else have this problem? Is it because I'm on Android?

Can someone confirm that the glitch works on Android phones.

Please let me know if anyone else has this problem.

Thanks

it just hit me today how sick and tired of this game i am. too repetitive. need something a little faster paced involved.

Tried the game earlier and the harp noise only played twice and then the game loaded!

Went crazy with the glitch. -600K donuts lol

Before I left the game, I bought the homer Buddha until I got 150 donuts. Restarted the game and I have the 150 donuts!

Last edited:
So, if it hasn't been patched yet, how do you get the second scratch off ticket to appear? Is it because I'm on Android.

Can someone with an Android please let me know if this glitch worked for them

Thanks

Oh man, I guess I'm getting old/impatient, the majority of everyone's questions literally were answered multiple times, why can't you skim through the post....

Oh man, I guess I'm getting old/impatient, the majority of everyone's questions literally were answered multiple times, why can't you skim through the post....

If you are refering to my question, I assure you I have looked through the posts. I have found several people ask the Android question, but I have not seen anyone answer it. I also saw one other person mention that a second scratch off never showed up for them, but once again there was no answer or follow-up post.

Not trying to annoy anyone, I've just spent the last 2 days looking for an answer to a legitimate question, with no luck.

Yo man the thread is 80 pages! I tried reading the Restock thread and it was literally 20 pages of people complaining they missed it before I gave up. I for one don't have a problem with people asking things twice.

One thing with the glitch to get donuts get a lot of homer buddhas before you exit keep going until u have a lot of mystery boxes too and once you get 150 exit the game. I got lucky and got like 30, 60, a tree and then 150. Once you get them though if you buy any more buddhas you spend them. Point is you should pass the first few 150s until u have a lot of mystey boxes then when u get 150 exit and go back open mystery boxes. I got about 50 more donuts this way!

This!. Got 45 mystery boxes and logged out as soon as i got 150 donuts. Then I opened up all the boxes and ended up at 246. Ready for next upgrade.

Last edited:
I'm also willing to gift someone $5 bucks if they can log me in with an iPhone 5 or a new ipad. It's been days for me. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom