The Sleep help thread Vol: I just want some Shuteye!

The goal is to NOT have to pop pills though I imagine.

I used to drink lean just for get some sleep, but I just want a repaired sleep schedule man.

Just off experience as people said it didn't work but I would say exercise. But if that doesn't work, I once pulled an all nighter and didn't take any naps and went to sleep around 10 PM to restart my schedule. 

The goal is to NOT have to pop pills though I imagine.

I used to drink lean just for get some sleep, but I just want a repaired sleep schedule man.

This puts you out properly. And exercise works. Regular exercise though added as part of your schedule, not just when you can't sleep. Probably won't be immediate.

Melatonin is natural and works wonders. Sometimes you need a bit of an aid to jump start the melatonin though. I had sleeping problems a few years ago that were terrible, but it was related to stress. Even with stress melatonin and benadryll got the job done. Eventually I weened off of benadryl, then slowly stopped with the melatonin as well.

Booze, "herbs" and poontang do the trick everytime 
wink.gif

I used to have a similar problem, but not as bad. My thing was that no matter how late I stayed awake, l always wake up super early. If i go to sleep at 4 am, I'll wake up at 7. No matter tired I am in the morning, I just cant sleep in

After awhile I decided to see if I could get it under control. I made lists of foods I ate, supps and vitamins I took (idk if you lift or not), how much water I drank, stress and problems I had etc etc. Just basically outlined my daily routines to see If i could find a pattern

Everyones different, but now I have a my own routine for getting a good night sleep. I dont eat or drink anything after 7-8ish. I dont eat spicy or savory foods for dinner, I do some sort of exercise, then read and stretch before bed. It seems simple enough, but its made a world of difference to me.

http://lifehacker.com/5971884/the-s...etter-sleep-means-youll-need-less-every-night
http://lifehacker.com/309030/top-10-ways-to-sleep-smarter-and-better

There are a ton of tips that I'm sure you've tried, but just in case you can try reading those links and seeing if anything works.

Exercise regularly, eat properly, avoid caffeine/sugar a few hours before bed. Turn off the TV, computer, avoid your phone, before bed. I know you might want to avoid pills, but I'd give melatonin a try. It's natural and can really work well. Good luck, I've dealt with not being able to sleep and it's brutal.

Last edited:
Get a pillow you're comfortable with and clear your bed of bs (video game controller, tv controllers, phone, laptop, etc etc.) keep nothing but your blanket and pillow(s) on it.

Also just try mentally winding down before you get ready to sleep. And if a lot of the things from this thread still don't work, maybe get off of team no fap for a while :lol:

Also if you have any heartburn issues try not to eat right before sleeping. Even something like milk before bed can set my mild heartburn off a little and keep me awake.

Last edited:
Preciate the help folks. I got maybe 2.5 hrs of sleep this a.m :lol:

Will def try some of these tips. I already exercise. I'm gonna go pick up some melatonin later.

Last edited:
- Get regular exercise throughout the day but try not to get it so close to bedtime. The work on your muscles makes them tired hours later but directly after working out you get that boost of energy you don't really want when trying to sleep.

- If you have a girlfriend or wife try having them give you a massage. Massages, like exercising, tire out your muscles and relax them causing you to fall asleep serenely.

- Dont have a girlfriend or wife? Eat foods that are filled with potassium like bananas, for instance. If you've ever wondered why athletes eat bananas before taking part in sports it's because the potassium relaxes muscles which is good for countering cramps.

I'll try and think of more.

On a different note does anyone in here sleep too much? I'll go to bed at 12 am and won't wake up til noon. 12 hours of sleep seem excessive and I want to start waking up earlier

Roll a blunt and get some lean.

If you can't go to sleep after that then you have a problem.

Nothing works for me. Bought some pills last week and I was up until 7 AM. My case of insomnia is due to stress. Been like this all Summer.
You know how cruel our industry can be on sleep and stress. Reputable doctor recommended to remove all electronics from arm's distance while laying in bed.

A clear mind puts me right to sleep. Easier said than done tho.

Or burning. I get the best sleeps high.

Last edited:
Funny this thread popped up, last 3 nights i have barely slept and im used to the usual 8 hours a night. Took me 4 1/2 hours till i fell asleep last night fam, i was so mad.

I can sleep anywhere. I lay on my back... play agent dash on my cellular phone. Within 2 game cycles im struggling to stay awake.

Back
Top Bottom