The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics Thread

http://www.nbcolympics.com/ 

Now... I'll put in the disclaimer that I don't think Russia has any business holding an Olympic games... But obviously what's done is done.

Too bad that citizens of Russia are getting **** on over there to make this thing happen and the amount of corruption is through the roof.

Anyways... I'm looking forward to Hockey, Ski/Snowboard Pipe and Slopestyle, and curling of course. 
pimp.gif

More importantly, is there going to be a thread on the women of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics? 

Or does the fact that women are so covered up in the winter make that type of thread useless? 
laugh.gif

I'd imagine the other thread would just keep rolling if there were any snow bunnies to be discovered.

White pulled out of the Slopestyle citing that it was too dangerous and he wanted to concentrate on the halfpipe.

When you have extreme athletes citing a course as too dangerous and many people getting injured during their practice runs you know something is effed up.

Speaking of effed up:

People should be boycotting these Olympics....watch that Vice video up there ^......just terrible...

More importantly, is there going to be a thread on the women of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics? 

Or does the fact that women are so covered up in the winter make that type of thread useless?  :lol:

Snow bunnies :evil:

this olympics tho :smh:

Last edited:
People should be boycotting these Olympics....watch that Vice video up there ^......just terrible...
If the American athletes boycotted these games I wouldn't watch a second of this Olympics... Looking for USA getting Gold is the only reason I'll watch.

Women of the 2014 Olympic Games Thread?

Curling champion: Ekaterina Galkina

Ice hockey goalie: Anna Prugova

Ekaterina Soloviev, an ice dancer

Olga Zyablikova, 21, a curler

Bob Costas looks like death warmed over in high def... Looks like Bernie from Weekend At Bernie's... He needs to stop dying his hair like that & it looks like a mortician did his make up... It's just piled on...

Last edited:
To quote bomani jones:

"The Whiter Olympics"

But go USA

And those Olympian snow bunnies up there are all lacking in the glutes department... I can see that being a common theme

The RL USA sweater is ******* piff. Would rock that next Christmas if I could afford it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom