The Solo Dolo Thread: Vol. Cancel That *** Like Nino.

I'm single but this chick who I'm feeling and is feeling me still has a dude that she's been with for years. It seems like she's tired of ol boy and wants to play for a new team, but I'm cautious with pursuing her because I don't want to waste time hollering at the next man's chick. Should I try to pursue or let her break up with her dude and Holla at me?

Stay far far far away man. If there is no effort involved, and you wanna just get laid while she's still with dude, then that's fine. But don't ever get into a real relationship with ol girl. Trust me

Stay far far far away man. If there is no effort involved, and you wanna just get laid while she's still with dude, then that's fine. But don't ever get into a real relationship with ol girl. Trust me
Thanks. I was thinking the same thing I spent a lot of time with her this weekend and she wants to kick it again next weekend. Not sure if I should kick it with her again this weekend. She's been with her dude for 6 years, but it seems like me and her have more in common than her and her dude. Not sure if I'm putting myself in the friend zone by spending soo much time with her but I legit enjoy being around her. This is gonna sound simpish but I'm kind of cool if she puts me in the friend zone because she's cool peoples and she has some fine friends. I'm just not trying to come off as thirsty. She's super attractive and super cool and I just think that her energy draws me to her even though she has a bf.

been single for a minute now.

so long to the point that i dont even kno if i can operate within the confines of a relationship.

as it is, i dont much patience for anything but i operate on my own time/agenda so its not THAT big of an issue but once some one else comes into the picture, I would hafta make a MAJOR adjustment. not to mention, i can be selfish with my time. :smh:

also, i have reached a point in my life where i hate having to answer to someone. with the exception of a "superior" @ work, i aint really with it. questions like, where are you, who are you with, what are you doing, have become quite irritating.

relationships come with a great deal of weight if you know what im sayin. just hoping to meet that person thats worth carrying that load.

1. Nothing wrong with doing your own thing. Despite what the yambs say, they want their men to be doing ****.

2. However, you just haven't come across one that you're Willing to adjust time for, which is fine.

Be careful when you do, though... Because you seem like the type that it takes a lot to get you to commit / trust someone... But when you do, you do it hard.

I'm single but this chick who I'm feeling and is feeling me still has a dude that she's been with for years. It seems like she's tired of ol boy and wants to play for a new team, but I'm cautious with pursuing her because I don't want to waste time hollering at the next man's chick. Should I try to pursue or let her break up with her dude and Holla at me?

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing I spent a lot of time with her this weekend and she wants to kick it again next weekend. Not sure if I should kick it with her again this weekend. She's been with her dude for 6 years, but it seems like me and her have more in common than her and her dude. Not sure if I'm putting myself in the friend zone by spending soo much time with her but I legit enjoy being around her. This is gonna sound simpish but I'm kind of cool if she puts me in the friend zone because she's cool peoples and she has some fine friends. I'm just not trying to come off as thirsty. She's super attractive and super cool and I just think that her energy draws me to her even though she has a bf.

wpid-hibbertchug_medium1.gif

been single for a minute now.

so long to the point that i dont even kno if i can operate within the confines of a relationship.

as it is, i dont much patience for anything but i operate on my own time/agenda so its not THAT big of an issue but once some one else comes into the picture, I would hafta make a MAJOR adjustment. not to mention, i can be selfish with my time. :smh:

also, i have reached a point in my life where i hate having to answer to someone. with the exception of a "superior" @ work, i aint really with it. questions like, where are you, who are you with, what are you doing, have become quite irritating.

relationships come with a great deal of weight if you know what im sayin. just hoping to meet that person thats worth carrying that load.
Yo ! U sound just like me when it comes to the bishes :lol: ...I never answer to em and EVERYTHING is on my time ...like u said i haven't been looking or come across the chick I'm willing to adjust those things for

It's funny how befuddled and angry females get when you only smash em when its convenient for u instead of jumping up whenever they want some D like most dudes do

Don't do it. It's just a headache.

Friend of mine met a girl while he has a girlfriend. The girl also had a bf. They cheated on their Significant others and eventually became a couple after breaking off their relationships.

Fast forward to today - fights, insecurities, and jealousy. Their foundation sucks since it was infidelity. Now, the other person fears the same thing may happen to them. It got so far where both have access to each other's FB and instagram profiles so they can see each other's alerts and DMs. 

Headache I tell you. Tons of women out there. 

It's funny how things change in <3 months.

I've been dating a bit recently and just find most of these chicks really boring, vain, and lacking substance. Damn near all of them just go on and on about IG / Twitter / Snapchat.

Maybe I'm just picky. I've definitely re-calibrated and just push for drinks/coffee at a cheap place, coming in with no expectations.

was in a 3 in a half year relationship but ended it bout 2 years ago

the biggest problem for me right now is I need new male friends

all my friends are married with children now and I refuse to hang out with them

by society I'm now the guy who never grew up

I'm having a hard time fitting women into my life cause I work, run at the park and play basketball everyday

I'm away from the house from 6am-10pm everyday so I rarely even see women lately outside of the ones who are at the park but most have children

and I don't use social media either

I gotta hit the streets but I'm working on major moves right now and prolly will be single for a while

also my ex is full fledge trying to get back together and wants to be friends aka stay in reach but I'm not having it

Last edited:
Just keep doing you. It's funny how women show up in your life when you're not looking.

was in a 3 in a half year relationship but ended it bout 2 years ago

the biggest problem for me right now is I need new male friends

all my friends are married with children now and I refuse to hang out with them

by society I'm now the guy who never grew up

I'm having a hard time fitting women into my life cause I work, run at the park and play basketball everyday

I'm away from the house from 6am-10pm everyday so I rarely even see women lately outside of the ones who are at the park but most have children

and I don't use social media either

I gotta hit the streets but I'm working on major moves right now and prolly will be single for a while

also my ex is full fledge trying to get back together and wants to be friends aka stay in reach but I'm not having it

What does this even mean in the bold and enlarged text?

If you're trying to make major moves, if I'm understanding right..work on starting a business or set yourself on success, I don't get how that's not growing up.

I have friends who are mid 30s who work at dead end jobs with no aspiration in life, still hitting the clubs weekly hollering at the thotties...now that's not growing up.

And why defy yourself by society's standards. I'm 31 and don't plan on getting married soon. I have friends who got married in their late 20s and early 30s because that's the 'norm'. They live some boring life....9-5 they don't really like, and living for that allocated 2 weeks vacation a year.

I have bigger dreams to turn into fruition.

Last edited:
that's what I'm saying

I don't have those feelings or ideas at all

I was just speaking on how society set these imaginary happiness milestones

my post may have come off as down but I'm not down or discouraged at all

being single is just annoying at times specifically when you wanna hit up certain events cause most places are set up for couples

trying to build a new relationship just takes more time than i have to invest at the moment

Last edited:
Accidentally clicked on this thread but glad I did. I've been solo dolo for almost 3 years. Was in a serious relationship from '10 - '14. It was my first real relationship & she was my first love. Since then its been rough out here for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom