The STINGER!

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by DMoney82

The only thing it's missing is a toilet.

Nobody would buy this !$@
laugh.gif
i think the point is that the car was out in 1989...
Yea I know, Just saying nobody was copping this back then

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by DMoney82

The only thing it's missing is a toilet.

Nobody would buy this !$@
laugh.gif
i think the point is that the car was out in 1989...
Yea I know, Just saying nobody was copping this back then

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Mannnnnnn some of you guys are missing the point ........ this is 2000s technology that was available in freaking 1989
It's not 2000s technology if it was available in 1989 dummy

Mannnnnnn some of you guys are missing the point ........ this is 2000s technology that was available in freaking 1989

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

see you still thinking too hard ..... all the stuff in your car right now, all the comfort, the navigation well maybe not the navi was readily available 20 years ago ........ Now think about the kind of car you could buy today for 2mil, then conceptualize what's actually hidden the basement of Toyota or Honda R&D if car technology on the streets today is at least 20 years behind what is actually available to these companies

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

see you still thinking too hard ..... all the stuff in your car right now, all the comfort, the navigation well maybe not the navi was readily available 20 years ago ........ Now think about the kind of car you could buy today for 2mil, then conceptualize what's actually hidden the basement of Toyota or Honda R&D if car technology on the streets today is at least 20 years behind what is actually available to these companies

Back
Top Bottom