THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

The Strain is a high concept thriller that tells the story of Dr. Ephraim Goodweather (Corey Stoll), the head of the Center for Disease Control Canary Team in New York City. He and his team are called upon to investigate a mysterious viral outbreak with hallmarks of an ancient and evil strain of vampirism. As the strain spreads, Eph, his team, and an assembly of everyday New Yorkers, wage war for the fate of humanity itself.

That potential :smokin

View media item 995151

Last edited:
Been excited about this for months now.

Isn't Pearlman in it? I know Del Toro made a role specifically for him since thats kinda his boy

FX usually doesn't miss on the TV shows either so I have high hopes.

READ THE BOOK
its a trilogy
its cheap on kindle u wont be disappointed
i dont think the show will be as good but i could be wrong

Been excited about this for months now.

Isn't Pearlman in it? I know Del Toro made a role specifically for him since thats kinda his boy

FX usually doesn't miss on the TV shows either so I have high hopes.
wouldnt be surprised if he is the main antagonist
its about vampires in case u couldnt tell from the vid

READ THE BOOK
its a trilogy

The book has mediocre reviews but I'm a Del Toro fan. I see it was made into a comic as well might just peep that tonight during my down time

READ THE BOOK
its a trilogy

The book has mediocre reviews but I'm a Del Toro fan. I see it was made into a comic as well might just peep that tonight during my down time
man forget the reviews
u got a guy from nt telling u its legit
just check it out
the books
not the comic

Aight just downloaded the book....

Hopefully will at least finish the first book by the time the show starts

I'll check it out.

This reminds me...

Did anyone catch The Bridge? Is it worth a watch?

^
Based on the Danish/Swedish TV series of the same name,[4] The Bridge follows two police detectives – one Mexican, one American – and their joint effort to investigate a serial killer menacing both nations along the Texas–Chihuahua border.[1] Their investigation is complicated by the rampant corruption and general apathy among the Mexican authorities and the violence of the powerful borderland drug cartels.[4] The show title refers to the Bridge of the Americas that serves as a border crossing between El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, where the series is set.[4]

Still need peep game on The Americans

But yeah, definitely gonna check this out.

The Americans was good...

reminds me, I need to finish season 1 :lol:

I'll check it out.

This reminds me...

Did anyone catch The Bridge? Is it worth a watch?

The bridge already got a thread on here. Watch it.
whats the bridge about????? :nerd:
i still need to hop on the scandal train
havent watched even 1 episode yet
gonna start watching on netflix this week

I liked The Bridge and how it ended. Looking forward to Season 2. I'm still behind on this season of The Americans. I think I caught the first four and that was it.

I read all 3 books. Def, enjoyable reads. Always thought they would turn them into movies because of Del Toro's involvement. But, Im down with a show. DVR will be set.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare thanks for putting me on the books. Just finished the first one. Great read. Had to put it down for a sec cut of work but glad I came back and finished it up

Back
Top Bottom