The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

what's up folk, just curious.. anyone have experience with using aftermarket wheels on their Tesla and if it messed with the TPMS? the factory wheels offered are a bit bland for my taste.

Want to get a Model S but some of these redesign changes are looking pretty sketch. Deciding between that and the Model 3.

Last edited:
Damn i gotta check general more, had no idea this thread existed!!!! Going to read all 33 pages, should be some great takes lol

Im a big investor, fan, and soon to be owner (within the next year or two). Step dad just ordered a Model S Plaid, cant wait to get my hands on it

what's up folk, just curious.. anyone have experience with using aftermarket wheels on their Tesla and if it messed with the TPMS? the factory wheels offered are a bit bland for my taste.

Haven't personally got any (for my Model 3), but I know 2 different folks that have and had no problems...

That's a big range if you're cross shopping a model S and a 3

When I bought my model S I was deciding between that, the S Class, or 7 series bmw.

The new design of the S is so much better than the previous.

I hated the back seats of the model S when I had them. They're cheap and basic, but these new ones actually look promising. I like the landscape screen layout too.

5043DDA4-2BBD-47B4-AA01-BB5BD9D33389.jpeg

I know the terms aren’t ideal but leased a model 3 in July. Patiently waiting for the arrival. Says it should be here in September 30th at the latest.

Still not sure if I ever want to own a car.
I bought the 3 and told myself I would never buy another car, especially an electric. I felt that in 5-7 years (if I got that far) and re-sold the car, new cars would have a way better range considering car manufacturers actually going all in on EV’s.

So I just thought who would wanna buy a 5-7 year old car with battery degradation and significantly less miles per full charge than newer ev’s. There will always be a buyer, but will it be at a significantly lower price? Who knows

I bought the 3 and told myself I would never buy another car, especially an electric. I felt that in 5-7 years (if I got that far) and re-sold the car, new cars would have a way better range considering car manufacturers actually going all in on EV’s.

So I just thought who would wanna buy a 5-7 year old car with battery degradation and significantly less miles per full charge than newer ev’s. There will always be a buyer, but will it be at a significantly lower price? Who knows
From what I’ve read, Tesla’s hold on to a lot a value years down the line so in 5-7 years, I think it would be easy to get good value back for it. I just think for me, leasing will be the way to go.

From what I’ve read, Tesla’s hold on to a lot a value years down the line so in 5-7 years, I think it would be easy to get good value back for it. I just think for me, leasing will be the way to go.
That’s all that I’ve read, so that’s good for me.

But with everybody pushing EV’s now and the consumer needing/wanting more range and now more brains at car manufacturers are behind EV’s, I figured technology/range in 5 years can potentially be significantly more.

i thought mist teslas battery has life or 8 years?

and out of pockets, it like $10k to replace?

i dont own a tesla but have considered it and i vaguely remember its that much, might be different now though, not sire

getting annoyed, the seatbelt area of my 3 keeps popping off. like wtf. panels always popping off in the interior somewhere

Not a fan of the red tbh but nice you got the Performance. I drove my boys Model Y Performance and that thing movessss.

Back
Top Bottom