the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by az5950

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

oh, and martin lawrence D.L. Hughley..... worst actor/comedian ever!
dudes not funny at all

Corrected that for you

Yall dudes must not have seen Nick Cannon's stand up routine. Man he talked about Mariah for most of that damn routine. Sad and terrible.
Tracy Morgan is an even worse comic. seeing dudes face automatically makes me 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
play this song while doing it and this might actually work
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cord15

Yall dudes must not have seen Nick Cannon's stand up routine. Man he talked about Mariah for most of that damn routine. Sad and terrible.

Kinda means you watched it. My question is why?
What's this grimey story thread that you guys speak of???

it was a thread where people post grimey stories lol search it.
the only standup i ever liked was gabriel iglesias. not a big fan of standup

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

the %@#***$+ account my friend gave me got banned
frown.gif

like 20 dudes probably had the password. its a sad sad day.

Yo, I had an account too, shady #!$ company man.
I gave out the password to some of my boys and then I cancelled it when my month was up.

Sure enough, it wasn't cancelled completely because someone used the password and watched like 10 vids and I got charged $25 10 times.

I called them as soon as I woke up and chewed them out, they refunded me 11 charges and the $25 from the first month and banned all my info from their sites 
laugh.gif

i hate school right now and am actually contemplating going back to community college closer to my house

When I was a kid I bought almost every "goosbumps" book out for my collection... and I never read a single damn one of them 
smile.gif

goosebumps.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

When I was a kid I bought almost every "goosbumps" book out for my collection... and I never read a single damn one of them 
smile.gif

goosebumps.jpg
dang i loved those soo much. i loved the alternate endings too i would stay up past my bedtime to read it 
pimp.gif

this was also part of my childhood

200px-Captainunderpantscover.jpg

best believe i would buy every book from the scholastic catalogue
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

recommend me some good running shoes, i have flat feet if that matters
Nike Free Run 2 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IMO Brooks are the best for running, really comfy and supportive and durable

always take time to appreciate your good friends.
too many good ones go too soon while the fake ones live on to see another day
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

always take time to appreciate your good friends.
too many good ones go too soon while the fake ones live on to see another day
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

you think on Storage Wars they actually make the amount of money they quote the items on?

I think it's a general estimate. They probably try to sell it for what they think its worth, but I'm sure they get less on a lot of items. Just trying to gas themselves up to think they discovered a come up.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom