the thread about nothing...

Jim Rye in the glass... pbr in the can... Njpw on the TV... Purps in the bowl... Dark-skinned girl in the bed... Life is good...

Last edited:
E
rqB8icJ.jpg

watching this HBO doc on marriage. Interesting...
any interesting points that stand out?
it's not done, but one thing I've thought about even before this is make your wedding your own. **** trying to impress other people with your "love". At the end of the day, it's the both of you and you have to make it work. **** is hard, so be sure it's what you want to do. Marriage is not easy.
I watched the first hour and fell asleep but was surprised at how good this doc was.  I need to finish it.

When they were telling the story of what they thought marriage was when they were young and what it is now....really hits hard idk why.  

Algernod da Gawd. 
That cant be Hell Rells real name. I do not believe

speakin of L's..wanna hear somethin...I go take my 6 year old cuz to the movies to go see the new transformers...we get to the ticket booth..he's doin his thing and im flirting with the ticket girl..I give her my card she swipes it she says the card is invalid...
eek.gif
sick.gif
..im like it can't be..she swipes it again...no bueno...I leave the spot since my phone was charging in the car to check my account...there's plenty of money in there...smh...I think my card was demagnetized since I had it in the same pocket as my cellphone yesterday..im going to another spot in a lil bit to check out the movie hopefully he doesn't fall asleep

I should of went to the atm right there..but since it didn't work at her booth I figured it wouldn't go through
I always feel OD ashamed when my card got denied.

My old business partner swore he was allergic to Seafood. I called BS. I almost killed him trying to prove him wrong
You hide seafood in his meal?!
Not really, I just fried some chicken with the same grease I fried my fish in. Dudes throat closed and I had to call the ambulance
Breh..........................................

I work IT and this is my life

QtT6Prx.png

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Just watched a documentary on Netflix, TINY: A Story About Living Small. Could you guys do it?
NOPE
laugh.gif

how long ago was that? I remember that avy 
laugh.gif
2011, because when he made it I stole it and started using it on another website 
laugh.gif
. Scumbag Antidope

that moment when you think you lost some money, but then find out that you didn't even grab it when you left the house .... i was sick for a second 
sick.gif

why did I decide to go to work at 1 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
 at me not taking off for america 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom