the thread about nothing...

Man I ain't took a shower in two days...

Straight vagrant status good lawd.

A youngin smelling like a Italian Hoagie wit oil and vineagar. 
sick.gif

I'm at my boys cabin now. Thier neighbor is ballin on another level. He has about 7 guest houses all about 1.5 mil for each guest house. His is an in real amount in don't even want to know. His has a complex thing with a full size basketball court, soccer field bowling alley etc. Then a pool with a lazy river. :lol: super chill dude though. Damn I need to come up on a quick bil. Dude must spend a few grand in gas a day just running his 50 massive Olympic torches on his beach. You can pick his house out from a few miles out on the lake at night clear as day.

Dopest commercial on the tele right now for me: Samsung Galaxy s5- I'd buy this phone, because of the commersh and I'm that iphone type guy right now.

Bonus on the check: Creator/Writer on that Samsung 5 commercial.

Cosigner: a-friend a-friend

I've been trying to update my itunes little my little for weeks as far as making sure every album/song has a cover, cause I hate them being blank, and maaan this has been tedious
laugh.gif
but I may be almost finished
But once you do it once, the minor upkeep is easy. Totally worth it.

yeah

"love never felt so good"
Man, the song is so good.
Song sucks

Its a pretty solid album
Cant be it probably sucks.
When I make it out to the west coast and I try in and out and that isn't the greatest burger ever.

Every single west coast NTer who hyped it up is catching the fade.
No joke I feel the same way. If i was to hate it a thread would be mad and I would attempt to rustle all the jimmies.
When people be late I start having thoughts of just staying home.
PREEACCH

When people be late I start having thoughts of just staying home.
Me too but I've been home ALL day, I feel like I'm losing my mind lol
New Jersey ******* sucks
DOnt catch thsi fade bruh.
I'm at my boys cabin now. Thier neighbor is ballin on another level. He has about 7 guest houses all about 1.5 mil for each guest house. His is an in real amount in don't even want to know. His has a complex thing with a full size basketball court, soccer field bowling alley etc. Then a pool with a lazy river.
laugh.gif
super chill dude though. Damn I need to come up on a quick bil. Dude must spend a few grand in gas a day just running his 50 massive Olympic torches on his beach. You can pick his house out from a few miles out on the lake at night clear as day.
I want to hang around someone that right just once, to see how they act. I feel like they cant act normal.

@RIP sleazyy @Moe Fab

Check out @jehsuicide

Your welcome.
Been subbed bruh. N yes she is 
devil.gif

Haven't been in here for a while but things have been pretty good. Moms n Pops got back together n my sister gets back from KY in a couple weeks. I'm still waiting on my test results from the union, but I talked to one of my homies n he gots a guy that can sponsor me so I won't have to wait. My kuzn n his girl got engaged n they will be moving into a new spot in a couple of weeks n getting married shortly after. Things been good lately so I can't complain. Hope all of TAN's 4th of July weekends were safe n fun.

BTW In-n-Out>>>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom