the thread about nothing...

dat white henny doe

dat white henny doe
Apparently you can get it in the states. There was some liquor store selling it in Miami.

I should have copped more.
nerd.gif

want

dat white henny doe

Apparently you can get it in the states. There was some liquor store selling it in Miami.

Miami you say? :nerd:

Speaking of the devil..

I was on Ocean Dr 2 week ago, I see a....non black or white dude. He looks at me, I look at him. He smiles as if he knows me. Now, Ive been at Fat Tuesdays so I'm faded and not generally friendly towards dudes in this state, so I give him a :stoneface: . He quickly turns away.

NTer? He fit the description.

dat white henny doe

Miami you say? :nerd:

Speaking of the devil..

I was on Ocean Dr 2 week ago, I see a....non black or white dude. He looks at me, I look at him. He smiles as if he knows me. Now, Ive been at Fat Tuesdays so I'm faded and not generally friendly towards dudes in this state, so I give him a :stoneface: . He quickly turns away.

NTer? He fit the description.

:rofl:

who knows...def wasn't me

Last edited:
I'm annoyed that my friends talked all this mess about chipping in on bottle service and now all of them backing out. I was prepared to cover the whole thing just in case but it just annoys me how people change their tune so drastically in a matter of days. :smh:

I'm annoyed that my friends talked all this mess about chipping in on bottle service and now all of them backing out. I was prepared to cover the whole thing just in case but it just annoys me how people change their tune so drastically in a matter of days. :smh:

Watch em hit you on the day of like "let me throw you $5 for adrink or two"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom