the thread about nothing...

Lol @ the smelly box story.

I remember a NTer posted his story about his homies running a train on a chick whose box stunk up his whole basement. His moms came In to smell the scent of death. That story had mr dying, I think it was posted in the confessions thread.

Lol @ the smelly box story.

I remember a NTer posted his story about his homies running a train on a chick whose box stunk up his whole basement. His moms came In to smell the scent of death. That story had mr dying, I think it was posted in the confessions thread.

Think that was @shoelyesses

Been driving with my radio off for about 2 days.

Honestly, it's a good feeling. I love music but sometimes I gotta take a break from it.

jessica-colorado-01.jpg

NT can really brighten up a dudes day/night. Thanks to all the NTers who continue to provide the lulz in one way or another.

Last edited:
i feel depressed as ****, man... |I
i feel like i'm restricted from growing in life. 

i mean, i'm not working as a hooker or anything. i don't see what the fuss is. i'm in it for the experience, really. i told him even if it was free labor, i'd still do it. and he'd call me stupid for saying so. :lol: 

also, i learned how to be alot more responsible regarding my studies and my job. i don't procrastinate anymore. i do my assignments beforehand. 

i feel like i can't even make my own decisions without my dad always yelling at me. everybody but my dad is excited about my FIRST job ever. every single day he lectures me about my salary and forcing me to quit. 

i find it even more sad than my bf has always been supportive of all my decisions than my dad ever was. 

the person who is supposed to support me unconditionally talks the most **** about me.

it just makes me feel so worthless since all i try to do is make him proud. he told me to forget my friends, to not have a life when i was in socal. i obeyed him. he told me that i should study until i get sick and exhausted -- to the point where i NEVER shower and eat. 

he never was proud of any of my achievements EVER while i was growing up. and that makes me feel like ****.

sorry, i just needed to vent. 

**** him.

Live for yourself and what you want to do.

At the end of the day you have to happy with yourself and what direction your life goes in.

this all day.

saw the fakest jordan in the metro. Shoes had me shocked.

Tomorrow off :smokin:smokin Feels good.

Do you @shoyru. A young girl pursuing a degree with a part time job is doing great.

Back
Top Bottom