the thread about nothing...

What's KTT? why is it gone?

Its a music message board :nerd: it's not gone[/QUOTE]
Oh that's what it is? I don't even want to go there. Too much beastery :lol:
[/quote]

Of course there's trolling but KTT has put me on to a lot of music.

Last edited:
KTT HAS MADE ME IN THE MAN I AM TODAY I HAVE MADE MAN FRIENDS OF OF THAT FORUM FROM USERS SUCH AS HUELL TO JAZ TO TYPAC TO SUNSETMOONSHINE JUST TO NAME A FEW
KTT IS PROBABLY THE BEST FORUM ON THE INTERNET (NO SHOTS AT NT)
ANYONE WHO IS ON THE SITE TELL THE MAN TO UNBAN ME

KTT HAS MADE ME IN THE MAN I AM TODAY I HAVE MADE MAN FRIENDS OF OF THAT FORUM FROM USERS SUCH AS HUELL TO JAZ TO TYPAC TO SUNSETMOONSHINE JUST TO NAME A FEW
KTT IS PROBABLY THE BEST FORUM ON THE INTERNET (NO SHOTS AT NT)
ANYONE WHO IS ON THE SITE TELL THE MAN TO UNBAN ME

Who are you? :nerd:

What's the screen name you had?

Last edited:
Better than NT
embarassed.gif

I knew what KTT stood for @bay1591
laugh.gif
. Just never been there. I just assumed Kanye stans and hypebeasts hang out there and had zero interest in going there. Thought it was only dedicated to 'Ye and his shoes, talking about his woman and his ego. All parts of which are my least favorite things about Kanye, but that's me. 

:lol: . Just never been there. I just assumed Kanye stans and hypebeasts hang out there and had zero interest in going there. Thought it was only dedicated to 'Ye and his shoes, talking about his woman and his ego. All parts of which are my least favorite things about Kanye, but that's me. 

Lol you be surprised... It's actually more of a music forum then anything... But it's understandable... Just like when someone thinks NT is just about Nikes lol

:lol: . Just never been there. I just assumed Kanye stans and hypebeasts hang out there and had zero interest in going there. Thought it was only dedicated to 'Ye and his shoes, talking about his woman and his ego. All parts of which are my least favorite things about Kanye, but that's me. 

Nah there's a whole section dedicated to Kanye and then there's different sections, I feel like both sites are anti Kanye tbh.

Yeezy shrug.

catching a flight for a day :nerd: :nerd:

Yeah...I just started a gig as a gate agent at my city's airport. I'm thinking of utilizing those perks. I was going to visit a friend in Albuquerque, but the schedule was iffy for the return. I have to make sure I'm back before Monday's shift.

As you can see @Bonez7 I was just gonna fly into ORD and explore from there. Hit up downtown. I have no reason to be in the fields of "Chiraq" though. Is that South Side? Where should I avoid?

ktt is much more active then this forum in fact I'll die for this KTT ****
ON GOD

ON GOD

OK 3hunnnnnn chill... You're on NT... Don't bash it... Lol

laugh.gif
. Just never been there. I just assumed Kanye stans and hypebeasts hang out there and had zero interest in going there. Thought it was only dedicated to 'Ye and his shoes, talking about his woman and his ego. All parts of which are my least favorite things about Kanye, but that's me. 
ON GOD

Back
Top Bottom