the thread about nothing...

Its tough man....if Floyd can dodge that initial hadouken, then he might be able to land his counter right, but if he misses....that opens him up for a shoryuken from Ryu :smh:

I’m almost done watching The Wire

I’m enjoying season 4

I got like 3 episodes left
nthat.gif

:x

public transportation here is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know where your family / bf live, but if it's anywhere close to a subway station, you have NO reason to rent a car.

Plus you can have your groceries delivered from little to no fees.
bf lives in the st laurent area, and he doesn't recommend a car at all, but he's open to the idea so we can actually go places. and i have no idea where my family lives. :lol:  

yeah a car is highly unecessary unless you want to go outside the city or if your family lives on the far end of the island or outside the island.

ryu or floyd mayweather?

hadouken.

ryu.

So check it. I went through a skitzo stage when I was living in my apartment and I had pictures on facebook that I was just taking in my crib and I think this shorty saw it and now she's not texting me or calling. The picture basically was of my lips and I had toothpaste on my lips and it said "pre c*m" but I was just playing. She might think I'm sweet but I'm not. And I asked her to text me but she only responds to my likes on her picture. Idk why. Do you guys think I messed up!?!

I have a pic only by request and don't blow it up.

Back
Top Bottom