nerd.gif

one of my friend got fired from his job
mean.gif

he owes me 450$.

Now it's akward
mean.gif
Better go show him how tough you are.
I'm not gonna go streetcat on him.

I'll get my money back, but it's still akward because he is my friend and i wouldn't want to put him in the bad spot like that.
One of my boys has owed me 860$ since last April. Hes only payed 300$ back since but he parties and buys clothes all the time. I say nothing

One of my boys has owed me 860$ since last April. Hes only payed 300$ back since but he parties and buys clothes all the time. I say nothing

I feel you. Got a boy that owes me like 800.00 came crying he cant pay his rent needs money to help with the kid. But is out all the time and getting high. Its been like 2 months. I know he'll pay but it is just annoying. He gave me a couple of his ds jays as collateral so if don't pay I can flip but don't feel like dealing with it

man april?

I would be pissed.

Say something and get da money.
I dont want to create a problem, thats the homey

Awkward. I'd ask him to get the food every time we went out until he complained about always having to cover then I'd remind him.

Back
Top Bottom