the thread about nothing...

Everything about this college process is pissing me off and I ain't even on campus yet.
Got me really considering joining the military.

Can u imagine the type of swag a dude who has a 9 plus inch dong possesses on a day to day basis ? Unreal b
mean.gif
wow 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Not to say that I need a 9 inch shlanky.
But with my sexual style, a giant wang would be so
forceful. It would take my dominance to new heights.
I have a feeling I'm gonna be doing CelticsPride stuff when
I'm older.

I dont think anyone understood King of the Hill when they were younger. Then you watch it when you're grown up one day cause you're bored and you realize why it stayed on TV for so long. That show is greatness.

I dont think anyone understood King of the Hill when they were younger. Then you watch it when you're grown up one day cause you're bored and you realize why it stayed on TV for so long. That show is greatness.
I used to watch it with my dad. It was one of his favorite shows. 

Repped.
Also KOTH>>>>>>> Any animated comedy (excluding late American Dad and the first two seasons of Family Guy)
The show had so much depth.

Here you go Grizz, watch this sometime. One of my favorite episodes. Not available on mobile though.

[Video]

Sarah Michelle Gellar is in this ep. They had great guest stars.

American Dad is moving to TBS for new episodes..... AFTER 3 new episodes on Fox later this year.

Last episode on Fox is supposed to have Kim K as Rogers love interest. :lol:

Waiting patiently for the Family Guy x Simpsons and Simpsons x Futurama crossovers this year.[/Video]

Last edited:
I like my girls to look distinct you know.
With caricature faces, big features and all that.
The type of jawn you can pick out of a crowd.

I used to watch it with my dad. It was one of his favorite shows. 
Same here, that was my first introduction to it.

word to bobs burgers. its not dumbed down humor like FG is

Back
Top Bottom