the thread about nothing...

My girl took this pic
roll.gif
@ the facial expressions...  was your girl smiling like the barber??  haha you looked super lonely as the world watched your samson locks fall one by one.  

not bad tho brotha, you morphed quite well.  

Last edited:
3 interviews b'

if I don't get hired..

what's my next alternative? - real talk.
Good luck fox

You gotta start thinking positive. I know its easier said than done, but it really does wonders

Keep trying, keep trying, keep trying

Last edited:
Iggy is fine without makeup.(trash with)
Iggy is Australian so Iggy>Draya or whoever is the baddest
Outside of that I figured she'd be super wack.
I don't listen to much music(nothing new) but I keep hearing this Fancy and saw her on ESPY preshow I think.
My niece was offended I was bagging on Iggy, she took it personal because I called her "fake etc etc etc"
She sent me a hot97 interview of Iggy,
Man hold up, Iggy is super fly.
She's Legit.
I'm going to check her out now.
Thanks niece

Think i will try chipotle for the 1st time for lunch today...what should i get? any recommendations?

Think i will try chipotle for the 1st time for lunch today...what should i get? any recommendations?

burrito bowl...brown rice...black beans...chicken, or double chicken depending on your hunger.....cheese....lettuce if you want....voila.

that's my workout meal some days.

Last edited:

steak burrito bowl. ask for the salsas on the side cause sometimes they od therefor you can add it at your convenience. add sour cream and guacamole. youre welcome.

burrito bowl...brown rice...black beans...chicken, or double chicken depending on your hunger.....cheese....lettuce if you want....voila.

that's my workout meal some days.
Plus Pico and green peppers. This man just gave you the blueprint though

Back
Top Bottom