the thread about nothing...

Feels weird being in the office. I haven't been here in a week.
You ain't got no damn job tommy.
Leave me be Mr. Dibiase, shouldn't you be out trying to find your Virgil? 
laugh.gif

That SAS thread is giving me a headache 

am i a douche for listing on my ebay items "no lowball offers will be considered"? i'm just sick and tired of these lowballer fools offering $30 shipped for a $90 shoe. :lol:  

The best part about these type of dudes is they hound you for a better price, then take a few days to pay.

THEN harass you about shipping and having to ship the moment they pay.
hate clowns like that too "oh im grabbing these for my wifes nephew hes a good kid could you knoock $75 off"
send me a pic of his report card then i might..... errr can i just pay your listed price

"Shiii...I'll give $25 right na!"

:lol: :smh:

you guys ever get sob stories to try to guilt tripping you into considering their offers? :lol:  

i had this one person say he has problems with his shoes at school because he wanted to fit in. i offered to give them a pair of my 12s for $50 shipped because i legit wanted to help him.... a lowball price. but they wanted a pair of 11s for $75. beggars cant be choosers. :smh:  

HATE that **** ... dude you took a week to pay after failing at haggling , they are sold **** off

Last edited:
RIP. I wonder what really went down?

And why does the writer of that article have his phone number as his email?

RIP. I wonder what really went down?

And why does the writer of that article have his phone number as his email?
same i really still have not got a full story out of it besides what i am reading and hearing.

@Mark Antony  was deff a scumbag move to flee an accident, makes me think he didn't have insurance or something which would lead to him getting scared and committing Suicide (not sure if that was the case though) With no skidmarks makes me think he was either gone already or just didnt care enough to hit brakes or try to stop himself 

Back
Top Bottom