the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mjedl83oys1qjndrxo1_400.gif

*checks bank account*

One day AB. One day.
what about the vuitton box 
nerd.gif

Received a B+ in my summer class but if I did the extra credit assignment could have gotten an A-

ohwell.gif
no A in class, no yeezys for you.

My sister got this... I'm tempted guys
embarassed.gif
pizza hut 
sick.gif

I can't eem go to S&T. Too much going on.

4chan sports board >
riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. the sports board.

Came home, saw what happened and just saw the replay. I ain't ******* with S&T tonight. I already know the procedure.

I don't eem go to /b/ anymore. It's lost its luster.

/sp/ (sports)
/ck/ (cooking)
/v/ (video games)
/g/ (technology)
/wsg/ (work safe gifs)
Niketalk General

All I need.

Louis box is play money. That's for sleazyy. :lol:

My brother has an interview with The Source tomorrow. I wanted to go with him but I just remembered today and I don't even know where it is. 

sounds dope, I couldn't imagine working a music industry related job nowadays though 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I love/hate reddit. You just have to be on the right subs.

Like on the android sub there's a dude doing a giveaway every week this month, this weeks prizes include high end headphones and a Nexus 5. I use the Madden Ultimate Team sub for trades, giveaways, news. The main page sub's are garbage for the most part.

sounds dope, I couldn't imagine working a music industry related job nowadays though 
sick.gif

I wanted to go and be his "muscle" 
laugh.gif
. He's not good with details. He told me he would let me know the time and place.....on Monday 
mean.gif

I love/hate reddit. You just have to be on the right subs.

Like on the android sub there's a dude doing a giveaway every week this month, this weeks prizes include high end headphones and a Nexus 5. I use the Madden Ultimate Team sub for trades, giveaways, news. The main page sub's are garbage for the most part.
ever win anything from the giveaways?

I could not work in the music industry.

That **** seems stressful as hell.

Giveaways - I've won awesome cards from the MUT sub, few bucks here and there, won a pair of beats when my number was selected in a random lottery. Nothing major. Seen dudes winning TVs and computers and different stuff though.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to be apart of burying good music to sell profitable music 
sick.gif

can't even imagine all the stuff we don't get to hear cause it's not catchy enough 

Back
Top Bottom