the thread about nothing...

The best thing we can do is understand how we can as individuals can affect change. Paying attention to lower level elections that aren't our Mayor and President. Those are the elections that have impact on situations like then when **** pops off. I know that sounds simplistic, but it's a start. Nothing burns me more than when I go to vote and speak to the volunteering staff and ask them how the turnout was and I'm the 300th something voter, and it's after 5pm. There's so much more but I'll leave it with that point.
Don't pay attention to the social media idiots man, it will make you type with your shirt off angry. Yesterday I ran across a twitter with this BAAAAD white girl with a phat kitty, then she was throwing around N'er like it was nothing. Just shook my head. Just work on informing any youth that look up to you or ones that will listen.

Lurking POF, notbad.JPG
I know n I can keep cool, but sometimes it's just too much n I'd rather vent on NT, than bottle it up. But thanks for the advice.

Much appreciated 
smokin.gif

N @beh235  I know what you mean about voting in local elections. It's why I want to get my law degree sometime down the road n get into local politics. I'm gonna be that change.

like i like how you guys are "raising" awareness for ALS but please don't clog my newsfeed

Majority of the people don't even know what that **** is or why they do it, they're just doing it cause it's trendy

like i like how you guys are "raising" awareness for ALS but please don't clog my newsfeed

Majority of the people don't even know what that **** is or why they do it, they're just doing it cause it's trendy
Man take your *** to sleep

Its sad to but what's going to change when this happens a few months from? Nothing. Until something like this happens to someone of significance or America loves this **** ain't never gonna stop.

Mckayla Maroney did it in a bikini

mc63t.gif

Had a great time out with my childhood friends today. I just got home.

Now I'm in my room being a slave to my feels again. :frown: :smh:

Have a Fap

Man take your *** to sleep
  @EazyE 804
 is the Uncle Bernic Mac of TAN :rofl:

He really is, from now on imma read all his posts in Bernie voice

Gonna switch back to iPhone after 5 years of Galaxy phones.

Simply because I'm just bored with Galaxy and Android.

Might even look into Windows phone, that new 8.1 is the ish.

Back
Top Bottom