the thread about nothing...

:lol:

It's a way to message my friends in china since censorship, but when you turn your location to see nearby people...these dudes are animals :lol:
ciJaU0c.png

Unable to create the cache directory (/data/huddler/www.niketalk.com/collateral/twig/b8/7a).
THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM
We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!
Apparently the image server was overloaded.  As some of you may recall, we recently migrated to a new hosting environment and they're still working out some issues. 

The last time we did this, you guys were actually insulated from the fallout as we basically had the whole site up and running for awhile before redirecting the niketalk.com domain.  This time, we couldn't run the old setup and the new one in parallel.  

I've been told that the image server has been replaced with something far more robust.  Though unfortunate, try to think back to a major problem on Yuku that was resolved in under two hours (or two days, for that matter.)  We'll work through it and better performance will be our reward.  

Unable to create the cache directory (/data/huddler/www.niketalk.com/collateral/twig/b8/7a).
THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM
We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!
Apparently the image server was overloaded.  As some of you may recall, we recently migrated to a new hosting environment and they're still working out some issues. 

The last time we did this, you guys were actually insulated from the fallout as we basically had the whole site up and running for awhile before redirecting the niketalk.com domain.  This time, we couldn't run the old setup and the new one in parallel.  

I've been told that the image server has been replaced with something far more robust.  Though unfortunate, try to think back to a major problem on Yuku that was resolved in under two hours (or two days, for that matter.)  We'll work through it and better performance will be our reward.  
Thanks n appreciated 
smokin.gif

Hated those YUKU servers.

no NT made me leave internet so quick.

it's crazy how i'll browse the usual sites for half an hour top and i'll just end up on NT after.

The smell of all these ppl holding the rail on the Metro right now is SO putrid :x :x :smh:

Even though I'm close to DC I barely go. So going today was actually really cool. Gotta see all the monuments that I haven't seen since I was really young. So much history.

Back
Top Bottom