the thread about nothing...

Finished classes. Pretty basic. I took all of my hard *** major classes my first two years so now I have nothing but useless prereqs with annoying freshman :x

tumblr_mxr2nzRUHb1qehu0oo1_250.gif

goat

I love yoga pants

I hate when I bring lunch to work, then when lunch approaches, I don't want to eat it. I'm facing that dilemma right now 
mean.gif
when someone eats your lunch or picks in it 
sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
That's a fight. When I worked at NTNY, I was on lunch on the day after Thanksgiving and someone went in the fridge and ate this dude's food he brought from home. Son spazzed and started whimpering about someone eating his food. He had some assistance in pressing people in the breakroom about eating his bowl of food . **** was comedy 
laugh.gif
. My man was hurt.

even if he didnt get his on the head thats a lot of water to take at once..... saw a similar vid where somewhere did this to a car & destroyed it
That bucket isnt too bad... not really that full either.  But yea I know the vid you're talking about with the huge bucket dropping water from like 30 feet onto the car.

Dear god that had to hurt... Hopefully the kids neck is okay. 

People I know have done it this way too... A couple of girls in fact.  The water didn't do anything other than soak them.

Anybody ever deal with sneakersnstuff.com? How is it? Do they charge the VAT tax? I'm not sure if it's worth buying from them which I know is legit but I might have to pay the VAT or risk buying from feebay where there is a chance that I may get got? Almost the same price no matter where I buy it from just the VAT Tax is what makes me kinda unsure depending on if I'll get charged.

Anybody ever deal with sneakersnstuff.com? How is it? Do they charge the VAT tax? I'm not sure if it's worth buying from them which I know is legit but I might have to pay the VAT or risk buying from feebay where there is a chance that I may get got? Almost the same price no matter where I buy it from just the VAT Tax is what makes me kinda unsure depending on if I'll get charged.

sns is legit bro & they do remove vat if im not mistaken

Last edited:

I love yoga pants

I hate when I bring lunch to work, then when lunch approaches, I don't want to eat it. I'm facing that dilemma right now 
mean.gif
I'm the opposite, when I don't bring lunch I don't want to buy any of the bs we have near work 
mean.gif

Are yall getting system errors when clicking on links on NT??
yes
often

quick question
What are some beer brands that people universally agree tastes like piss?
Natty Light
WWE-Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-And-Miller-Team-Up-To-Market-Stone-Cold-Beer-news-image-photo-picture.jpg

I love yoga pants

mean.gif
when someone eats your lunch or picks in it 
sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
soft
are gifs not working for others on NT today?
embarassed.gif

Interview went more like an orientation. Job is mine if I want it, but, it is far less hours than I wanted to work 
mean.gif
. Oh well, guess I'll use it to supplement my income til something more permanent comes along.

Ready to get back to working full time so I can complain about not having enough off days 
laugh.gif

Interview went more like an orientation. Job is mine if I want it, but, it is far less hours than I wanted to work 
mean.gif
. Oh well, guess I'll use it to supplement my income til something more permanent comes along.

Ready to get back to working full time so I can complain about not having enough off days 
laugh.gif
I can put you on my payroll famb. I'm thinking about franchising.

lol j/k. Damn you Bilbo.

mean.gif

laugh.gif
I can put you on my payroll famb. I'm thinking about franchising.

lol j/k. Damn you Bilbo.
I can run them packs and help you secure the southeast 

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
they already started :smh: I just want to be left alone so I can come back to my crib, drink my hard cider and take a nap :lol:
GHTD, then flourish in clash youngster

Interview went more like an orientation. Job is mine if I want it, but, it is far less hours than I wanted to work :smh: . Oh well, guess I'll use it to supplement my income til something more permanent comes along.
Ready to get back to working full time so I can complain about not having enough off days :lol:

Congrats man

Back
Top Bottom