the thread about nothing...

Book prices bout to make me dump my whole shoe collection. Smh.

Go to the school library and see if they have a copy of any textbooks that you need. Otherwise, check amazon or ebay and you can find steals and just sell it back to the school for a profit at the end of the semester.

Found the first book with ease breh. Use your googles. Hehehehe I stole that from someone on here, I'm such a rebel.
Go to the school library and see if they have a copy of any textbooks that you need. Otherwise, check amazon or ebay and you can find steals and just sell it back to the school for a profit at the end of the semester.
thanks fellas, ill try again tay. and yeah i guess i should have just checked amazon first im pretty sure ive heard someone say that you get prime or prime trial for x amount of months free if you're a student. 

they transferred to unlv i believe
laugh.gif

Essential Cell Biology 4th Edition, Garland Publishing. Author: Alberts 

Medical Microbiology 7th Edition, Author: Murray, Rosenthal, Pfaller

Antibiotics Simplified, 3rd Edition, Author: Gallagher

Immunology, 7th Edition, Author: Owen, Punt, Stratford

Environmental Physiology of Animals, Author: Willmer
pm'd

That awkward moment when you bump into your ex and his new girlfriend aka your mutual friend.
sick.gif
or when they;'re married to your long time friend that's like part of the family 
eek.gif
   i think dude always feels uncomfortable  when w'ere all together cause he knows i murdered that 
devil.gif

Last edited:
A quick question posed to your tanners...but y'all ever feel like you need a new group of friends? People with similar interests? I mean I've known my boys since elementary school/high school but sometimes I feel like I need to chill with a group of people with the same interest in music or spots I'd wanna visit and not just basketball and rap. Or is it me?

A quick question posed to your tanners...but y'all ever feel like you need a new group of friends? People with similar interests? I mean I've known my boys since elementary school/high school but sometimes I feel like I need to chill with a group of people with the same interest in music or spots I'd wanna visit and not just basketball and rap. Or is it me?

That feel, I know it all too well...

Its always good to keep multiple groups of friends. It even better to have friends that are just as open minded as you are.

Back
Top Bottom