the thread about nothing...

does anybody know how to look up a license plate? See theres this one person who always parks his car in front of my no parking sign on my property and i dont wanna be an a-hole and get his car towed or none of that bs but i would like to talk to the dude and see wassup, i have never caught him and  i already tried leaving notes in his windshield wit my phone number, etc, but still no response. I have his license plate number but thats it. He probably lives near by but i would like to get his name and address and confront the dude about it. anyways i figured why not and post on here maybe somebody could help a fellow NT out. thanks 

oh btw im in Los Angeles if that matters

Last edited:
does anybody know how to look up a license plate? See theres this one person who always parks his car in front of my no parking sign on my property and i dont wanna be an a-hole and get his car towed or none of that bs but i would like to talk to the dude and see wassup, i have never caught him and  i already tried leaving notes in his windshield wit my phone number, etc, but still no response. I have his license plate number but thats it. He probably lives near by but i would like to get his name and address and confront the dude about it. anyways i figured why not and post on here maybe somebody could help a fellow NT out. thanks 

oh btw im in Los Angeles if that matters
He's already ignored the notes, sign, etc..

Bring the bat out..

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Everything in moderation. Should've cashed out when he hit 500m's

FBI probably had dude under investigation from jump. Might not even have mattered

Imma try & lay down at 10 in hopes that I'm snoring by 11:30 :lol:

Last edited:
Even 500M's is greedy

I never understood why Hustlers (Street or Corporate) never go legit. Dudes love messing with Fed time. Do your dirt to get that start up money then do it right mang

Last edited:
Even 500M's is greedy

I never understood why Hustlers (Street or Corporate) never go legit. Dudes love messing with Fed time. Do your dirt to get that start up money then do it right mang

Always thought this was a good idea. I'm not a streetcat so doing illegal stuff never crossed my mind too much though.

Even 500M's is greedy

Easier said than done. You can come up on 25k right now and could be ok, but if you could make another 25k in a few minutes with minimal effort and won't think you get caught, you'd try to make that 25k every time out, until you get got.

copped me some Coach headphones, they're purple but no one will know 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom