the thread about nothing...

woman at work keeps using her upcoming vacation as an excuse to complain about work...."i am on vacation for a week in TWO DAYS why do i have to do this"  "God i can't wait to be on vacation!!"

I'll allow it

Side note:  Talking to a girl and she blatantly states "me and my bf love that place"  "me and my bf go all the time"  "yeah my bf likes that too"  Like i get it you have a bf i am not trying to pick you up.  Not to mention having a bf doesn't make you stuck to one person.  Keep an open mind and just be normal.  Yes i understand the contradiction in my statement and the irony its a fleeting jumbled thought
Why do I assume you hate all your coworkers
laugh.gif
All my coworkers are over the age of 40

They are all like the work is life, life is work type.  I am very punch-in punch-out don't bother me when im not at work separate life and work type.  They are all actually really nice people for the most part.

I am surprisingly in a really good mood today.  Thursday night football, bought a laptop, got the alarm set for 3am for iphone order, my foot finally starting to feel a little better, got soccer this weekend saturday and sunday.  Lookin good

Those people that bring work home....they have no life. Once I clock out, I leave work and all the bs that comes with it there. I really even limit talking about work with my girl. 

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->  When you got the 160gb for $70, was that without a trade in discount? Was that actually the full price for it? I'm online looking at the prices for 160s and they start at 109 and up
It was full price for 70$. I just looked at the site myself, those prices went up like crazy 
sick.gif

Those people that bring work home....they have no life. Once I clock out, I leave work and all the bs that comes with it there. I really even limit talking about work with my girl. 
I'm exactly the same way get in and get out and leave all the bs at work 

It's crazy.

I got a substantial payout and I'll still mull over purchases like crazy.

No matter how small or big.

Debated for like a week and bought a PS4

Brought it home and went ham in FIFA for like 2 hours

Returned it after a week because I literally only played it the first day I got it

Feels bad man

woman at work keeps using her upcoming vacation as an excuse to complain about work...."i am on vacation for a week in TWO DAYS why do i have to do this"  "God i can't wait to be on vacation!!"

I'll allow it

Side note:  Talking to a girl and she blatantly states "me and my bf love that place"  "me and my bf go all the time"  "yeah my bf likes that too"  Like i get it you have a bf i am not trying to pick you up.  Not to mention having a bf doesn't make you stuck to one person.  Keep an open mind and just be normal.  Yes i understand the contradiction in my statement and the irony its a fleeting jumbled thought
My man is about to snap :lol:
Son been snapping lately :lol: :pimp:

The red heads face

He killed him :rofl:
CT just be violating everybody :rofl:

Anyone watching the mayweather maidana fight saturday? I was thinking bout goin to chulas to watch it but wana go to a diffrent sports bar.

Im in houston

Told this girl her baby was ugly. Straight silent treatment for a week now. :lol:

Killing time in-between classes is difficult.

Back
Top Bottom