the thread about nothing...

Dan bilzerian..... :smokin

Hoping this winter isn't as bad as last years in Wisconsin... -40 wind chill for days at a time.. It was to the point where -10 to -20 wind chill sounded tolerable :x

Just applied for two jobs I am hoping I get one so I can get the **** out of this current **** hole I work at. I really dislike my current job with a passion.

Just applied for two jobs I am hoping I get one so I can get the **** out of this current **** hole I work at. I really dislike my current job with a passion.

Same here. Just started applying to different places.

Bunch of old, unmotivated, uninspiring people at my current job. That, and they want to renew my contract for 1 more year...when I've already started doing more work than permanent staff. Smh.

ugh got bumped to a new project at work...

on my old project, i made my own schedule/came and went on my own time..now I'm on theirs 
mean.gif

ive watched this 40 times. i gotta find that girl

ill paypal 400 if someone does :nerd:

id get down on my knee and ask her to marry me. id wk the hell outta her

i need help

Damb Tan is slow.

So chick i sort of like has been dodgy.  She is one of those girls that is like "we should meet up"  "my friends are all going out you should meet up with us"  Like i understand that i appreciate the invite but i am not rolling out to meet up with you and your friends solo.  And if i can't get a wing man on call that isn't going to happen.  Then the 2 times i ask you to go out grab dinner you say yes....then something "comes up" and youre "really really sorry lets plan something next week for sure".

One more chance then its on to the next one
Ditch her
Loved this scene

People really love AC man I dont get it. The heat> The cold
Shut up Meg #2
What's this guys back story?
You posting here now too? 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Same here. Just started applying to different places.

Bunch of old, unmotivated, uninspiring people at my current job. That, and they want to renew my contract for 1 more year...when I've already started doing more work than permanent staff. Smh.
more work, contractor? Tell them ******* peace, bro.

Back
Top Bottom