the thread about nothing...

Thats wild I was on the metro yesterday morning heading to work, when somethin told me to look out the window...I see a dude that looks familiar to this guy ive known since age 6 who I honestly somewhat looked up too..he's a few years older than...walking to work..I message him on fb come to find out it is him lol

Naw these juggalos ain't worth any of my time lol... Some scary scary women-like creatures...
laugh.gif

One of the managers at work on the bottom of the totem pole got a "cayenne s".

And some yitties..

I make more than her. FML.

My old hippy friend is at the bar drinking... He's stayed making jokes bout these juggalos all night... Some skinny one walked in, and he just yells "METH HEAD" and points like evil monkey...

00-01-16.jpg

I just smh, nod, and walk back to kitchen lol...

Bruh...

I got two homeboys... they're cousins...you can't out-Friday-quote these *****.

They done turned Friday quoting to a separate language. You swear they having a serious, regular conversation. 6 lines into it you realize, NOPE, these ****** still speaking Fridese :rofl: :smh:

Bruh...

I got two homeboys... they're cousins...you can't out-Friday-quote these *****.

They done turned Friday quoting to a separate language. You swear they having a serious, regular conversation. 6 lines into it you realize, NOPE, these ****** still speaking Fridese
roll.gif
mean.gif
Of the world Craig!

I ordered this item that i needed for saturday off ebay, but i just checked my tracking, and it' said it won't be delivered till next wednesday 
indifferent.gif

the whole reason i ordered from that seller is cause it said delivery date would be by today  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom